“A little gem!”

Ranked #774 of 19,409 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Description: Very good italian restaurant in Paris. Home made fresh food, pizza gourmet and delicius pasta, all produits from italy
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Was looking for somewhere to have a simple pizza in the Bastille area and found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. Not the easiest to find as there is no signage and the road it's on is in 2 halves, just look for no.7. A great find, busy on a cold Tuesday evening. Simple decor as the emphasis is on the food and its ingredients, all fresh and many straight from Italy. The buffalo mozzarella was to die for and the pizza up there with the best I've tasted. Very helpful and welcoming owner. I'd go back if visiting that area again.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Grangeladies

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Super good pizza!! Menu was not in English but the staff was happy to help us find something that we like! We got the chicken pizza and calzone... So good. Great find!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Crystal '
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

It's more a 3.5 then a 4. But definitely better than a 3

The sign outside DOES NOT SAY BRASSERIA ITALIANA.

The address is correct Though. Good food. Laid back ambiance and relaxed area

Service was good and fast. Seems to be mainly locals. Good selection of wine and beer

I'd go back for sure !

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank montrealboywnder
Reviewed 10 January 2016

a real genuine italian restaurant even they call brassserie
food very good a lot italian specialty
fresh food and tasy, well prepared professionally, well served
good and kind staff
very good wine list
we will back again

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner and had pizza and bottle of chianti. The waiter was kind to let me practice my French and even nicer to step in when I forgot a word :) they had little chocolates as we left which I thought was a nice touch. I enjoyed being off the beaten path both for the intimacy and the better pricing. We highly recommend for couples or families visiting the Bastille!

Date of visit: November 2015