2,195 results
All reviewsswimming poolmetro stationnice hotelseparate toiletbusiness tripshower roomrestaurants in the areanice breakfastjunior suiteyogurtrooms are smalleiffel towerjacuzziswimmingpooljetsexpositionconvention
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Room is very small and you cannot reduce the room temperature. When you open the windows it is too noisy, when you close it, too warm.
Nearby there are a lot of small restaurants. The bar in the hotel is very expensive.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joséphine T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Brigitte,

We would like to thank you for your comment.

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. Indeed, I have noticed that you were frustrated by the heat. Thank you for providing me with your feedback about it, this is not normally the case, so, our technical service will look into this.

Moreover, I was really sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations with regards to the size of the room that was allocated to you. We offer a number of different room sizes so please mention that you would prefer a larger room next time you book a room with us, we will, subject to availability, allocate a more spacious room for you.

I would like you to know that we make every effort to ensure our guests get a wonderful and memorable stay and I am sorry to hear that we fell short.

I hope that if travels bring you to Paris in the near future, you will give us another opportunity to provide the service expected from Oceania.

Best Regards, Josephine –Guest Relation

Reviewed 27 January 2018

off the beaten path I would rate this hotel at a 3 star at the most.. Hotel was not maintained well. Lobby and entrance was nice but once you got into the hallways everything seemed very outdated and run down. Rooms were fairly clean so cant complain that much. Going back to Paris next month and will book a different hotel.. not because I had a bad experience, only because I would like something more central to Paris.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ray H
Joséphine T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Ray,

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us.

Your comments are greatly appreciated as they help us to focus on areas that need improvement.

Joséphine – Guest relation

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Good location, near Metro, Tramway and Parc des Expositions, porte de Versailles.
The room is not large but calm, quiet and the bed is very confortable.
Breakfast is simple but correct.
The staff is helpfull.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joséphine T, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Sylvie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your visit to the Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****.

We are glad to know that you appreciated the convenience of our location, the comfort of our rooms and the professionalism of our staff .

What a delight to read that you enjoyed your overall experience here.

We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back and give you everything you dreamed of.

Josephine - Guest Relation

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The room temperature was too hot despite switching off the blower. Shower water temperature was not hot. Poorly maintained wash basin and bathrooms. Stay at your risk. Highly avoidable Hotel. You can get better options in the area.

Room Tip: The room temperature was too warm despite switching off the aircon. The shower water was not hot. Poor maintenance of the bathroom and was basin. Highly avoidable Hotel.

Dear guest,

Following your stay at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****, we would like to thank you for your comment.

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us.

Indeed, I have noticed that you were frustrated by the room and the shower water temperature .

Josephine –Guest Relation

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Very Good hotel. Unfortunately is quite expensive. There are a wet sauna inside, gym, small but cozy pool - something like 10-12 meters long. Service great, personnel very nice and polite. This hotel will great for couple sighting the capitol of France. For the families it will be expensive. I recommend that for business trips if you not take care about distance to center of Paris. Communication and connections are available by tube, trams and taxi.

Room Tip: Room looks like great. Service there are excellent. Clean, good, professional service in desk, rooms, pool etc.

Arthur,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review following your visit to the Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****.

We appreciate your nice comment regarding our hotel. It's a real pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Concerning the rate, please, feel free to check our website, we offer various special offers, and our prices depends on events in Paris.

I really hope to see you soon again,

Joséphine – Guest Relation