2,096 results
All reviews train station eiffel tower sofa bed separate toilet family room minute walk hotel is modern small fridge breakfast buffet tea and coffee making facilities hotel restaurant air conditioning major attractions nice bathroom croissants lots of restaurants around the corner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to Eurocamp in Brittany. The hotel is approx 10 minute walk from Montparnasse train station and there’s a metro station approx 5 minute walk away which made it easy for us to visit the Eiffel Tower. The hotel is modern and clean. I’d say it’s a 4 star hotel and I would have given it 4 stars however when we returned to our room in the evening after a day of sightseeing I went to make myself a cup of tea. To my surprise the cups provided in the bedroom were tiny paper cups.(photo provided) I called reception to ask for a proper cup and was passed through to the bar. I was told by a very rude man that he was busy serving food & drink & I could come to the bar to get one myself. I told the man I wouldn’t be going down to the bar at 10.30 at night as I had children in the room with me. Reluctantly he sent someone up with 2 cups. This is not the standard I expect from Novotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elw79
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Novotel Montparnasse for 2 nights and had a wonderful stay. The hotel is modern and the rooms very comfortable. What makes this place outstanding however is the staff. They are all very helpful and welcoming. We met a gentleman that ran the bar and he went out of his way to find us a restaurant for dinner. My family are mostly vegetarian and it can be hard finding decent places to eat in Paris if you don’t eat meat or fish.

Breakfast is excellent with a great range of continental and hot food. Better than any Novotel I’ve ever stayed at. The only issue is that it can get very busy at peak times. If you want to enjoy the breakfast in relative peace it’s best to go early as this hotel attracts a lot of families and tourists.

The hotel is centrally located and above Montparnasse railway station. It’s easy to get to anywhere in Paris from the hotel. We had a car and used the hotel’s parking. They offer in and out privileges and a reduced car ParkRight rate of Euro 22 per day which is reasonable for Central Paris.

There are lots of restaurants in the area and I would recommend BlackPinky if you want authentic Asian food.

The Novotel Montparnasse is value for money and my go to place to stay when in Paris.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank tony p
Carole-Anne C, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Tony,

What a wonderful feeling while reading your review !
Our hotel is indeed located in a very lively, so close to the old parisian theaters, cinemas and a lot of bars and restaurants, which is perfect for people keen to discover Paris off the beaten tracks and to share the "real" parisian daily life !

We are so glad to read your stay with us was fantastic specially thanks tto our friendly staff !
We hope you enjoyed our new bar, restaurant and coffee-shop (the hotel has just been renovated).

We hope to welcome you very back soon again,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Nice, Neat and clean, Good Breakfast, near to city centre, Eiffel tower 05 mins drive, 06 min walk to Metro station Pasteur M6, even Gare Montparnasse main station 09 Mins Walk, worth to stay in this hotel

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Muhammad-W-ADXB
Carole-Anne C, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Muhammad,

Many thanks for taking the time to share many details about the location of our hotel with us and the others travelers.
We hope you enjoyed the district of Montparnasse, our hotel is indeed located in a very lively, central but unknown area of Paris, which is perfect for people keen to discover Paris off the beaten tracks and to share the "real" parisian daily life !

We do hope to see you back with us soon !

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating hotel which allowed us to do early check in and late check out. It’s also 3min walk to Gare Montparnasse. Restaurants around but all average tasting. Room is a bit cramped so you may need a bit of adjusting

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your comments, we are so glad to read your stay with us was excellent.
The hotel indeed is so close to the Gare Montparnasse, it's so easy to discover Paris and more from the hotel.
There are many bars, restaurants, cinemas and old theatres in the district of Montparnasse, perfect to discover the "parisian life".

For information, we have diferent kinds of rooms if you need more space : Executive room with open bathroom.

We hope you enjoyed our new restaurant and our new style of decoration and food !

We hope to welcome you very back soon again,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Hotel is good and efficient. Can be friendlier- but may be just a French thing!
Need more variety in breakfast though. Cant have the same food over a week.
Overall very good experience and recommended for couples.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Subo2015
Carole-Anne C, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Subo,

Thank you for your kind review following your visit to Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse.

I am pleased to read that you were so well taken care of, and that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you for your recommendation of the Novotel Paris Vaugirard Montparnasse, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.