“Lunch with a view!”
Review of Le New York

Le New York
Reserve with
Le New York is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #685 of 19,144 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 86
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Description: French brasserie with a terrace with a beautiful view on the Eiffel Tower. A young and attentive service with an authentic and homemade french cuisine are the values of the New York. We will be happy to welcome you very soon !
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great view of the Eiffel Tower, coupled with super friendly and efficient service accompanied by some terrific food (Croque Monsieur and Confit du Canard being two of the 5 dishes we had and seemed to by enjoyed the majority).

Great place and a 10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower

1  Thank Andyhaverson

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch with dairy and sesame allergic 3 year old and baby. No high chair but happy to accommodate the allergies. The manager (I presume) could not have been more friendly and helpful, making sure we knew all our options and thinking through my son's meal in particular, offering to heat some baby food before I'd even asked (turned out he has 2 of his own so was sympathetic to the issues) and even giving me a clean tablecloth to use on the floor to change my daughters nappy and taking the dirty one away. The food was excellent, great location and views of the Eiffel Tower, but it was the staff who absolutely made this place. Highly recommend for a lunch spot.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Le New York on our first night in Paris. We did some research and chose to dine at Le New York based on the positive reviews and views of the Eiffel Tower. We were not disappointed. The food and service were very good. After dinner it is a relatively short walk across the Seine to the Eiffel Tower although with all the security and fences you do have to walk around a little to get to the main entrance area.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, friendly people and not expensive! My fiancé got the bluecheese burger and I the tartare!!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Visited Le New York on Tuesday for evening dinner service and was pleasantly surprised to be offered a table for two although it was very busy. I enjoyed my blue cheeseburger and my girlfriend enjoyed her meal too. Service was absolutely fantastic (especially Mel), who ensured that we have a great time and that our food arrives promptly. I would definitely visit again.