All reviews the alesia metro station spent two nights cleaned every day croissants the room was nice minute walk nice hotel very pleasant stay cdg airport enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again street cleanliness gard french dryer elevator
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in this Hotel for one night during our time in Paris and I have to admit that we were really impressed with the cleanliness, service and specially with the room (great decoration, really good size, good services including Nespresso machine and tea facilities, all toiletries you may need during your stay, etc). I cannot rate the breakfast as we had it at the Signe Cafe just right opposite the hotel and I highly recommend this café)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had a friendly welcome from the lady at reception who was very helpful in ensuring the safekeeping of our luggage as we arrived before check in time. The room was particularly large for Paris and we had a great bathroom - plenty of space. There was also a laptop safe in the room which was great to fit in more than just a few small valuables.

The staff were very helpful and overall it was a good stay.

Breakfast was a little pricey at over 12 euro per person and remember to ask for the wifi code at reception as you can't call down for it - we had to run down in pyjamas as they wouldn't read it out over the phone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. Location is good as well, there's a subway station right down the street, and good amount little stores close by. The only con is that there was no parking, but that's Paris for you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The first time I booked the hotel, I had to cancel the trip. When we were finally able to travel again, I chose to book it again. I was totally right on my bet! We received a very nice welcome to the hotel, which has a touch of refinement, is very clean, and we were accommodated in a nice room viewing the main entrance street. The neighborhood is quiet but offers options to dine. Though I did not have time enough to ask for gluten free breakfast, they were super attentive to fulfill my need. We had a very pleasant stay, a restful night and a delicious breakfast. It is certainly on my plans to come back to this area and to stay again at the Chatillon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeniseJqMq
Reviewed 28 August 2017

When booking random hotels, particularly in Paris, you never really know what you are going to get if you haven't been before but I was really impressed by this hotel. It is a little bit out of the way - 10 mins walk from the Metro Line 4 at Alesia or Porte d'Orleans - but in a nice area where you wouldn't have any worries about being out late and situated in a quiet.cul-de-sac. There are lots of acceptable restaurants nearby. My room, booked as a single, had a generous and comfortable double bed and was particularly spacious. The bathroom had a good-sized shower and just about enough space to do everything else that was needed. An ample supply of towels was provided and refreshed on each of the three days of my stay. Although I never had breakfast, as I was going out to eat with my son who lives nearby, the staff I dealt with were polite and courteous and able to help when my schoolboy french was left wanting. The standard of decor throughout is quite impressive and the place was spotless. I paid almost £150 for three nights, bed only, but I thought that was a bargain for a hotel of this quality. Would highly recommend as a base for a site-seeing trip as the Metro is on the same line as Gard du Nord and Gard de l'Est and connects to all the main tourist hot spots.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo