Great hotel in a perfect location (the 9th, our favourite area of Paris); which is a mix of South Pigalle, local shops and restaurants. The staff were always helpful and the room itself (junior suite) was a fair size for Paris; clean and modern decor. The bathroom was spacious and had a bath, which is an added bonus. Would not hesitate staying there again, or recommending it to others. Only downside being that there was no internal control for the room temperature (which could be a touch cold in the winter). On the plus side, we had a fantastic view of The Effiel Tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, in a quaint and small street, stay in a secret hotel in a homy atmosphere. Read a book from our librairy, smell the flavour of the morning cake at breakfast, go out to the theater, have a coffee in our little green patio...Feel like being home in Paris! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Arvor Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvor Saint Georges Paris
- Arvor Saint Georges Hotel