All reviews left bank saint germain boutique hotel living room complimentary mini bar library lounge fresh fruit and flowers home away from home private terrace recently spent nights parisian home travel agent common areas wouldn't stay anywhere else rooms are small daily breakfast wonderful hotel
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived early and oops, I forgot to ask for early check in. No problem! We were greeted in the charming seating area with silver tea service and our room was ready by the time we walked down the street for a tartine and a coffee. The location is marvelous and our room was small but comfortable. The breakfasts served in the dining room were the perfect start to each day. The staff was lovely and gave us a portable wifi device so my phone worked everywhere which made getting around and making impromptu reservations easy! We happily recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelli D
Francois_Souman, Directeur général at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Mrs/Mr Kelli D,
Thank you for sharing your review on your stay with us. It is a great pleasure to read your kind words on the early check in, our wonderful location, the good service, our expertly prepared breakfast.
Concerning the portable Wifi device you were landed, your feedback is highly valued as it allows us to ensure each guest experiences a memorable stay.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you very soon again at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My mom and I went on a luxury river cruise on AmaWaterways and that was surprisingly fabulous! So of course I wanted her to experience Paris and keep the level high so we chose the Esprit St Germain and they did not disappoint. My room was upgraded to a suite overlooking rue St Germain and I enjoyed poking my head out and taking wonderful street scene pics.
Things I loved in this hotel- huge swanky suite, complimentary mini bar in room, happy hour in lobby (lots of wine and other options for long lingering experience while meeting other guests) and the service was excellent!
Things I didn’t love- narrow hallways (but def not a deal breaker)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Francois_Souman, Directeur général at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Iluv2staycay_not,
Many thanks for taking the time to write this fabulous comment about your stay with us.
Nothing makes us happier than knowing that we contributed to a nice stay in Paris and that you felt as comfortable as if you were in a Parisian home while on property.
We look forward to the possibility to welcoming you soon again on property.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We had not been to Paris for quite a number of years. We stumbled across the Hotel Esprit and booked our stay. From our arrival the staff are friendly courteous and very helpful. The room was not the typical paris hotel room, it was hugh and very very quite. After our days exploring Paris again, and before dinner the open bar was a fantastic surprise and gave our tired feet some relaxation - or maybe our minds. The breakfast was great everyday and set us up for a great day of walking. The hotel is set on a quite street but is close to lots of restaurants and not far from the normal sights of Paris.
Fantastic ...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Francois_Souman, Directeur général at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Mr Ken C,
The entire staff of Hotel Esprit Saint Germain and myself are very pleased to know that your stay in Paris after so many years was successful and restful. We are very pleased to have contributed to your stay by offering the comfort you are to expect from a “home away from home”.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We spent 4 nights at the Hotel Espirit Saint Germain following our wedding last week. We wanted a small hotel, a home away from home rather than a huge intimidating one. This hotel was perfect. Our room was lovely, huge bed (thoughtfully decorated with rose petals in the shape of a heart - staff knew we were on our honeymoon!) and the best bath I have ever been in.
The lounge area has complimentary champagne, spirits and soft drinks available all day! Champagne though! I was in heaven! :-)
Breakfast was great - lovely breads, cheese, coffee and eggs to order to set you up for the day.
Staff were wonderful, very friendly and did everything they good to make our stay perfect. We are already planning to return next for our first anniversary!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Francois_Souman, Directeur général at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Mr & Mrs Tither,
How lovely for us to read your comment following your Honeymoon in Paris.
All the team of the hotel and myself are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your Honeymoon in Paris and liked the special touches during your stay on property.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, hopefully for your 1st wedding anniversary as well as through all the years to come in your new Parisian home.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Esprit St Germaine while on vacation. It was the perfect oasis after a busy day sight seeing. Water, coffee, wine and cocktails are included with your room. It is very much like being at home. The showers are great as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Francois_Souman, Directeur général at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Mrs QueenHeroine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comment on your stay at Hotel Esprit Saint Germain with the Trip Advisor community. We are happy to know that you appreciated all the complimentary amenities the property offers and that you felt comfortable.
The entire team of the hotel and myself will be looking forward to welcoming you again soon in your New Paris Home.