“Amazing Pizza, best I've had since Italy”
Review of Pizza Julia

Pizza Julia
Ranked #130 of 18,708 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Description: Dans la plus pure des traditions des pizzas à la pâte fraîche
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

While on a visit to Paris, we began craving non French food after a week or so. We found Pizza Julia and walked an hour to get there to work up an appetite. We had the Champion pizza which was amazing. We left wishing we had walked more so we could have eaten another pizza. We will def be back and can't compliment Giovanni enough. There is a reason why he has all of the awards and accolades he's got displayed. Go to find out!

1  Thank ksomani2

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

One of the best pizza's I ever tasted. Must try whenever you're near la Bastille. Friendly service, great taste!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

We were staying close to this tiny place... and were hungry. We were on our way home when we felt a smell of baking pizza down the street. The smell was irresistible and we had to get one. We had a fresh mozzarella, roquette, cherry tomatoes and balsamico. They gave us an electronic beeper to message us when the pizza is ready. This pizza was one of the best I've had. Period. I was sorry me and my gf had JUST one pizza and that it was finished so quickly. Recommending this place with all my heart!

2  Thank ramikushnir
Reviewed 10 November 2016

we were hungry and looking for good french food but fortunately we look at the Pizza Julia and decided to dine here. we requested to girl was serving for three Pizza for us because of large size Pizza having reasonable price. when the Pizza came looking beautiful topping and dressing more over taste was amazing.

3  Thank billidavid967
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I had the best vegan pizza in Pizza Julia! There was amazing vegan cheese on top and the price was reasonable!
Recommended 100%!