“A charming and ideally located Paris apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES: Kitchen With Dishwasher, Over, Stove, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Spices & More !
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES:  Bathtub.  Shampoo & Soap Provided.
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES:  Bathtub.  Shampoo & Soap Provided.
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES:  Clothes Washer & Dryer.
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES: Free Wifi, Free Cable TV, Free Long Distance Phone
PARIS Guide Books / Cook Books / DVD's & More FREE !
Cobblestone Paris Rentals.  Recommended by Rick Steves and TripAdvisor !
PROVIDED FOR YOU ! Free Paris Movies & Books
The Arc De Triomphe and Champs Elysees: 5 Minutes Walking !
Cobblestone Paris Rentals: More than 100 Positive TripAdvisor Reviews !
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES: COMFORTABLE COUCH BED: Opens To Become Bed For 2 More Guests !
Overview

Reviews from our community

Any
va2017201...
Walnut Creek, California
“A charming and ideally located Paris apartment”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We visited Paris in November 2016 and stayed at Le Triomphe Elysees for a week. We loved everything about our charming apartment. It was cozy, comfortable and well appointed. It was evident that Cobblestone management had made a concerted effort to make the guests feel at home. David, our greeter, was very hospitable; he walked us through the apartment, showed us how everything worked and shared helpful tips. We were very impressed when he hurried to meet us when we arrived at the apartment about 45 minutes earlier than scheduled. A bottle of wine and chocolate were waiting for us on the table to welcome us and to help start our vacation in style. There was a detailed information book on the table and numerous guidebooks about Paris on the bookshelf. It was a pleasant surprise to see the apartment equipped with modern conveniences such as a dish washer, a washer/dryer, and a towel warmer. It was well stocked with spices, oil, tea bags, coffee, sugar etc. The location of the apartment too was excellent; Arc de Triomphe was just around the corner as were so many other attractions, restaurants, patisseries, and shops. Public transportation including trains, buses and taxis were readily available, although you could walk to numerous attractions. What more could one ask for?

We will definitely return to Paris for a visit in future, and hopefully stay at Le Triomphe Elysees to once again enjoy the hospitality of Cobblestone rentals (Jennifer and David) and the comfort and convenience of the apartment.

MONTYHADE...
Visalia, California
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,226 helpful votes
“Good stay..”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I would have given 5 stars but there were few things I was not so fully satisfied with my stay, the apartment is pretty and it's actually on a great location, next door there is a cafe and a 5 minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe, plus also close to few great restaurants that we actually enjoyed and also those places were recommended by our host. So location was great, now the apartment itself was nice and had everything we could need on our stay, which wasn't much because we only used it for sleeping, what I did not like was the noise of the floor, every time we walked or I walked which I slept in the living room the noise from the floor was loud, the other part was the rules, I do understand about not making noise after some time and be careful on things but the whole thing about cleaning the place after our stay and make sure to do them or be charged for not following them just make no sense, then why pay for the cleaning fee right? But over all we enjoyed the stay and we had fun, also worth mention our greeter was very nice and explained many good tips at arrival, her name is Katie I believe, so over all it's a good stay. Side note they welcome you with chocolates and wine! Very delicious!
If you asked why 4 stars when everyone gave 5, I will be honest I was thinking on 5 after my stay in Spain but after my stay in Fraser Place Canary Wharf London trust me that place took the number one. Happy stay in Paris!!

13 Nov 2016
Thank you for your generally positive review. I am sorry but there is a misunderstanding about cleaning. We do not expect our guests to clean the apartment after their stay, we have a staff of cleaners who clean, however we ask guests to not leave dirty dishes, take food out of the fridge and remove the garbage from the apartment. I don't think this should be considered extreme. If garbage or unclean dishes are left, this could start to smell and Im sure the next guest would not appreciate it. I am not sure how you wanted to leave the apartment, but I do hope doing these small things was not too difficult for you.
Irina O
“Best service at Le Triomphe Elysees.”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Ryan and Jennifer was a great hosts: friendly, flexible and always open for questions or help. I can recommend this hosts without any concerns!

ktauber
Houston, Texas
“Charming Paris Apt”
Reviewed 18 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The apartment was so comfortable and very easy to relax in! It had everything we needed. After staying in hotels for 3+ weeks we were so happy to spread out and have more space :) Our greeter also gave us such a warm welcome and was very accommodating when we showed up earlier than we thought. He went so far as to go out and get a pastry for my husband after I mentioned it was his birthday. He is full of knowledge about Paris! Lauren was also really helpful in trying to secure a dinner reservation for us. Thanks!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Jun 2016
Thank you, we are happy you had a great birthday in Paris !
Dominique...
“Stay was GREAT!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My husband and I loved the apartment. (One great surprise: I had some concerns about noise, since we live in a gated super-quiet community in the U.S., however the bedroom faces a quiet courtyard and is very quiet!) We loved the "feel" of the apartment, we felt at home. We liked the location, near Avenue des Champs-Elysees. We liked the nice furnishings and comforts of the apartment.
Okay here is a small list: 1) We loved our friendly greeter, David, who took us on a great "film tour" the next day, greeter's like David are truly amazing! 2) We loved Rue Poncelet and Rue Bayen's market streets (we loved Kaffeehaus, the cheese store, Pou on Ternes, flower shops...I could go on and on. 3) We loved the convenience of our apartment - near taxi's, Ternes metro, Charles de Gaule Etoile metro, walking to great locations. We liked our coffee and chocolate that we had waiting in our apartment. The bath was large and comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped, the bedroom comforter's were cozy -- this apartment is well thought out, it's home away from home. I highly recommend this apartment without any reservations.
Thank you Cobblestone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: see review
Liked least: it was all great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Jun 2016
So glad you got a real feel for the apartment and the neighborhood , trying the local shops etc. Come back soon !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing