All reviewsseven deadly sinshonesty barangel wingssteam roomquirky hotelbreakfast roomeiffel towerdefinitely stay in this hotel againbooked this hotelaround the cornercentral parisnearest metrovery pleasant stayfantastic hotelbed was very comfortableyogurtfloor
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in April 2015 and it was lovely, the room was clean and tidy. We arrive late however the reception staff were on hand and ready for our arrival, all the staff were extremely friendly.
We had a leak in our room on the last night and the staff couldn't be more helpful, they moved us to another room and a different themed room seeing it was our last night which was nice.
Nothing was too much trouble and would stay here again!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We only stayed for a few nights and this was in 2015, so it's not the most recent review, but at the time we had a decent little break. The hotel is small but it's the inner-city so it's as you'd expect. Staff were really friendly on arrival and spoke good English, and even complemented me on my terrible French. Breakfast is what it says on the tin - continental. We were told we could try a different themed room each night if we liked, which we did. Transport links nearby are good but to be honest we liked walking; 45 minutes north to the Eiffel tower on foot (avoiding all the dog mess, which seems even worse in Paris than in UK cities). Overall it was a bit more pricey than the other Paris top rated (in this sort of tier) when we booked, but it was worth it to get somewhere where the staff were a little more attentive than in other places I've stayed in the city. I was worried briefly after booking that it might be some weird kinky place due to all the elaborate decor, but it's really just a bit of fun.

Room Tip: Ask to swap if you have a few days, providing they're not full they'll probably oblige.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

When booking the hotel I went for style and comfort over sense and practicality. I knew it wasn't city centre but the hotel boasted great reviews, a spa and some funky rooms. For half the price I could have stayed at the city centre and saved a lot more on travelling costs.

The hotel at arrival looked beautiful, the lady that greeted us was very lovely and was helpful throughout our stay.

The room itself was incredibly small, we stayed in a twin room and there wasn't enough room to separate the beds more that a few inches and no place to keep our suitecases and bags so we were constantly tripping over things. I just expected a bit more for my money- I know everything's a but smaller in Paris but the lower priced rooms even seemed a bit bigger in other hotels :/ also the spa, I don't think there is an actual spa, all we heard of is steam room we could book and a masseuse that would come to your room for a €100 euro an hour!!
The think I loved in the hotel was the shower, it was amaaazing, I really loved it, not used to the shower being in the room but we made it work lol it was just so good!

Nothing is really walking distance away- we decided to walk to the eiffel tower the first day- that was around a 40-50 minute walk (in the boiling heat wasn't the best of ideas) but everywhere else is a bus or a metro away.

I really enjoyed paris, and this hotel did it's job I just think there's better value for money out there .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jorna B
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Gorgeous hotel. Magic from the minute you walk into heaven and notice that this is not ordinary hotel, no reception desk per say, staff (dressed in full black or white) appear from behind a shiny silver curtain. Our room, Greed, was fun. Its not a cookie cutter hotel where everything is predictable. Here there are little surprises around every corner. The attention to detail is fantastic. Everything is on theme! Be sure and walk down & up the stair cases to check out the carpet on each floor. The staff were very helpful, in particular a lady who said she was 'filling in' but she was so good. If you want boring stay else where, but how often do you get to stay in a boutique hotel designed by a french lingerie designer?

*We walked to the Eiffel tower on multiple occasions, it took about 20-30 minutes.
*The park behind the hotel is really sweet.
*There is a great pizza place ( they do an amazing salad too) called Aqua E Farina it is just through the park on the left about 3 minutes walk. Worth Googling if you're getting bored with French.

Room Tip: Each floor has 5 or 6 rooms
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mumof1fromGlenIris
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Warm welcome; fast check in. Room was clean but so kitsch (sorry I know this is personal, but I don't like it at all). Very far from metro. Quiet suburb.
Breakfast is not recommendable to take! (far from fresh, limited fruit)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business