US$ 199
US$ 182
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

US$ 195
US$ 159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 427
US$ 319
US$ 246
US$ 240
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 405/night.

US$ 1,374
US$ 188
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 252/night.

US$ 152
US$ 125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 861
US$ 193
  • Pool
Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 117
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

US$ 356
US$ 332
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 382/night.

US$ 122
US$ 100
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Better pay those 3-5 euros more and find cleaner hostel. If You don't have that kind of money to spend, better buy a sleeping bag and find some quiet place, anywhere, but in this dirty hostel. Believe me, even sleeping under the bridge is better than a week of itchy bed bug bites all over your body.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Gunter H
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Pro: Next to a metro station, and a 5 minute walk to Nord Station.
Cons: Everything else. Have to pay €3 for wifi after 6pm. Found lots of bugs in the rooms. Electricity goes off lots. You don't get an individual key for the room. The staff are useless and it doesn't feel safe and secure. Lack of bathrooms. Very sketchy area. Didn't feel comfortable walking around at all. Rooms are mouldy and damp. Even the bed felt damp. My friend came back from dinner out to her bed being soaking wet (?!) and reception just gave her a new bed sheet.. Didn't sleep well due to all this so not worth staying here in my opinion!
Yes, it's cheap. But you can get so much better for even €5 extra.
I've stayed in hostels all around SE Asia which weren't this bad!

Room Tip: Don't stay here. But if you do, the upstairs rooms have more bathrooms but are damper.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natasha L
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the hostel for 1 night only, I had no valuable possessions, my own towel and a sleeping bag so I avoided all the scary things people discuss in reviews. I had all boys as neighbors, whom I didn't even see, because I was too exhausted and fell asleep before they came. The area is dangerous, it's very close to monmatre, and you might get robbed if you don't pay attention, but the nightlife is quite fun ;)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Right so you have to pay for Wi-Fi between 18 and 0900. In this day and age it's simply embarrassing to make guests pay for internet connection. If be fine with paying an extra Euro a night if Wi-Fi was built into the price, but to claim to be cheaper with free WiFi and then limit it and charge extra? I call foul.
The hostel itself seemed cramped and a little claustrophobic. Pretty poor security and no lockers available.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank OuteastNL
Reviewed 13 September 2015

My friend and I booked 2 beds in a 4 person room. The reception is not very friendly and also not informative at all. He did not tell us where anything was in the hostel nor advise us about the city. Nor did he tell us that there is wifi, but it is only FREE between 9am-6pm. Otherwise you pay for it. The bottom floor has 1 shower and 1 toilet for at least over 12 people. So showering and #2 might be a struggle. We booked two nights, however only stayed 1 night. The reason being a rat in our room, that tried to climb on our things and jump on the bed of our bunkmates. We told the reception, as he said to just leave the door open. The rat left after some time and went under a door to another room, although the reception did not mind this. When we checked out early, thankfully they gave us back the money for the second night that we already paid for. However, they said my 12% deposit would be refunded to my card, so they subtracted that from the refund. However, 2 months later I have seen no such refund to my card. Finally, this is not a nice neighborhood, really noisy and homelessness all around. I could never recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends