See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Just a few blocks from metrostation and sacre coeur. This hostel was very cute. We stayed in 4 bed room. There was a shower and a toilet in our room. We had to firts go to the secod floor and then outside through the terrace to reach our room. The terrace was cute too and the view magnificent! Breakfast was ok and service too. The hotel was very colourful, stairway quite narrow. I really enjoyed stying here and would recommend to everyone that are not that picky :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have stayed in many hotels, hostels, B&B's in cities all over the world and this one definitely takes the prize for the worst. Dangerous, dingy neighbourhood, unfriendly and often aggressive staff, and putrid dwellings that I wouldn't even deem fit for a homeless person!!
AVOID STAYING HERE AT ALL COSTS!!!

Room Tip: BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! Cancel now, even if you lose your deposit, trust me I'm doing you a favour by warning you! I wish I had heeded the other poor reviews given of this place!!!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Courtney H
Reviewed 25 January 2012

If u have paid a deposit please please please cancel your booking, the neighbourhood is a gang hang out and the hostel would not pass any legal standards in the western world.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank sueinalice
Reviewed 25 January 2012

First off way too expensive for the size and quality of the rooms, quite bad location unless you like your pockets getting picked and lots of gangs around at night... Not a good look for Paris.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank DootsbruZ
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I paid for 4 bedroom bed and when we arrived there were 5 beds in a very very tiny room. the bed was under a sink! the price was just ridicilous. stuff wasnt helpful. location was scary. its been long time but doesnt change the fact that it was the worst hostel i have ever stayed!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends