The hotel is in a good location between Metro stations and has very good wifi and aircon and a friendly man on the front desk.
However we found more negatives than good.
The corridor is very narrow with no windows- like being on a ship. Our room and bathroom was tiny. The safe didn't work so we had to use a deposit box in the cellar which wasn't very convenient. The maid didn't replenish the tea and coffee in the room on any of our 4 nights.
Breakfast is very confusing as there are different prices depending on what you have. The instructions are not well displayed and the lady did not speak good English. It's not value for money and after one breakfast we went to the many cafes nearby.
We have never stayed at such a small Best Western before and wouldn't recommend this one to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in the heart of Paris, very recently and completely renoved with air-conditionned, free Wi-Fi, new elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Sevres Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sevres Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Sevres Montparnasse Paris
- Sevres Montparnasse Hotel Paris