Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 197
US$ 170
US$ 211
US$ 182
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

US$ 362
US$ 339
US$ 152
US$ 126
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 201/night.

US$ 213
US$ 183
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 348
US$ 297
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 423/night.

US$ 217
US$ 184
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

US$ 100
US$ 79
HolidayInn.com
US$ 463
US$ 385
Agoda.com
1,041 results
All reviewsceiling fanlatin quarternotre damegreat locationcluny museumblvd st germainquiet streetbalcony roomleft bankrooms are smallside streetspiral staircaseyogurtfifth floorrer btiny elevatorcdg airport
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have stayed in this hotel several times over the past three years and have found the staff welcoming and exceptionally helpful. My room (which I requested on all occasions) was large, well-appointed and with the most comfortable hotel bed I have experienced. A quiet location close to all Paris experiences.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Maree A
Reviewed 6 August 2017

* Location near Sorbonne and 5-10 minutes away from the Métro station Saint Michel (RER to Gare du Nord 5 minutes, direct connection to airport Charles du Gaulle).
* Quietly situated in a side road.
* Rooms well-kept and clean.
* Staff very friendly and helpful, hotel with familiar atmosphere.
* Best value for money of all my trips to Paris during the last years.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 417tigrib
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This hote is situated in Paris, France, near Notre Dame. From the outside, it seems to be modern but inside it is disappointing because of the management´s behaviour. The employers do not speak neither Spanish nor English. That is terrible for tourists because if they do not know how to speak French, it is complicated. The owners should sack their employers becauso of their irresponsability.
The place. where this hotel is located, is secure, fantastic and impressive. However, one day I saw a suspicious man stoling a poor and humble stranger in a train.
The hotel has 300 rooms, their dimension is not too big. This place offers guests a varied meal but it so expensive that a few can afford that. The meal seems to be delicious and luxurious.
The level of service was low because the employers did not help me to keep my baggage to the room. They were a bit snobbish and reserved. That got out on my nerves.
Another negative aspect of the hotel is that the cleaning service removes your personal possessions and then, you cannot find them.
To sum up, I recommend this hotel but you should take into aconunt this advice (you have to be demanding and complain about every problem you have. If you do not do that, then, you will be dissatisfied like me)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
HotelCDF P, Responsable réception at Hotel du College de France, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Sir
Thank you to take time to write a review about the hotel du college de France in Paris
But are you sure that you write this review about the wright hotel?
First of all,all the reception, staff speak english,two of them Alla and Bastien speak also spanish,and there also 3 persons who speak russian(Alla,Stéphanie and Anna)
So if you had a problem everybody at thet reception can help you in Eglish and some of them in Spanish or Russian).
You told that the area is secure(that is wright)but you see on the train a main stoled a tourist.Do you think the hotel is resposible of what happen outside in the train station?
And another point that you mentioned,you said that we have 300 rooms,we had only 29 rooms we don't have restaurant so we can not have luxurious and expenssive meal
,we have only a breakfast as much as you eat at 10 euros with hot drinks,bread,Pastries,butter several kind of marmalade,honey,3 kinds of cereals,3 kinds of cheeses,3 kinds of ham,yoghourt etc and all of them as much as you want for I repeat for 10 € who is not expenssive.

All our staf help all the customer wwith their luggage if they need.

So is for all this points that I think you write this review about the wrong hotel

Kind regards

Madjid Sadr

Reviewed 22 July 2017

My family enjoyed 5 fabulous days in Paris, with Hotel du College de France as our landing pad each evening. This family run hotel was very nicely decorated, impeccably clean, with small but very nicely appointed rooms. The staff was inviting and friendly and earnest in their desire to please. After reading other reviews, I requested 2 rooms with balconies for my family of 4 (2 adults, and my 13 and 17 year olds). We stayed in rooms 53 and 54. It was quite warm in Paris at this time (July), but each room was supplied with a strong cool fan, and keeping the large windows open at night was a fabulous way to enjoy the cool evening Paris breezes on the 5th floor! I spent most evenings relaxing on my room's small terrace after a busy day sightseeing. There was little to no outside noise to worry about as the hotel was perfectly located just far enough off of Boulevard St. Germain. The excellent location was also easy walking distance to virtually everything:10 mins to Nortre Dame Cathedral, 20 mins to the Louvre and other nearby museums, but 5 mins to the closest Metro/RER station if that is preferred. We even walked home from the Eiffel Tower at midnight, after la Fête Nationale fireworks (a highlight of our trip). It was only a 45 min walk back to our hotel. A lovely breakfast room is available, although we made it a point to enjoy the neighborhood cafes in the morning as we started our day. Overall, we had a memorable time and we were quite pleased with our stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a 5th floor balcony room. We loved our corner balcony, Room #53!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise K
HotelCDF P, receptionniste at Hotel du College de France, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

It is with great pleasure and satisfaction that we discover your opinion so positive about our hotel and ours services. On behalf of any team I convey to you the thanks and the cordial greetings.
Anna Lainé , the réceptionniste.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The Hotel Du College de France is a very charming small hotel at walking distance to Sorbonne, Pantheon, Notre Dame and Jardin du Luxembourg. The rooms are a bit small, but very comfortable and nicely furnished. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I very much enjoyed my stay and will definitely come back for my next stay in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HotelCDF P, Recetionniste at Hotel du College de France, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Hello. It is with great joy and satisfaction that we discover your opinion so positive about our services and benefits. Looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel soon.