“good, affordable, central”
Review of Hotel Saint Pierre

Hotel Saint Pierre
Ranked #1,156 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Great hotel in the very centre of Paris! It is very affordable for such an expensive city.
The hotel is clean and neat. I had a lovely balcony in my room.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed at Hotel Saint Pierre (Paris) for 3 nights from 25th May to 28th May 2012. When I wake up in the morning after the first night, I had some red spots on my hand and arm. At that time I did not pay much attention to them, I thought that they can be just mosquito bites or something that I eat the previous night caused allergy and my skin got spotted. After the 2nd and 3rd night, the number of the red spots increased and when I got back to my country I realized that these spots covered all my body. As I had limited time while I was leaving the hotel, I did not have chance to explain this situation to the hotel reception and I was not aware that the situation is that much serious.

When I got back home, I checked the web and discovered that this case was actually a bedbug. All the symptoms was similar to the ones' described there. And I also remember myself seeing the similar bug at the hotel room. All my body was beaten by this bedbug (I only have 60 bites just on my right arm). It has been 5 days and I have not recovered yet. I wonder when I will get rid of these red spots and itches. Another thing that I want to mention is that; I sent a mail to the hotel several times and they still did not get back to me.

If you are not a big bedbug fan :), do not stay at this hotel.

Below is some detailed information on bedbugs:

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank okan753
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Location, Location, Location in addition to very affordable prices with a touch of class in decor!
This small boutique hotel has all the necessarry amenties.....air conditioning, private bath, and an elevator.

While the rooms are small, they are immaculate and nicely decorated. The beds are comfortable as well. The bathroom shower is extremely small which could be difficult for a large person. But the overall hotel is very good. Good lighting and mirrors.

The location is minutes away from the Odeon Metro and it is right in middle of the Latin Quarters. Great and safe location. Wonderful restaurants.....The Pallidor(famous restaurant showcased in Midnight in Paris) is approximately one block away. Everything you need is at your fingertips in this location......ATM, grocery store and the train station is walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank travelbugqueen
Reviewed 16 April 2012

When we arrived there they told us they had no idea about the booking. We showed them the mail of the confirmation and they said they had not received anything, so we did not know what to do. The web mail we had used to do the booking is a very known mail and we had never had any problem wiith it, so I imagine it was The hotel's fault.They said the only room they had for that night was a room with no wc (we had booked for a room WITH WC), and we had to pay just 7 eur less than for the other one. The day after they changed us the suitcases for a room with wc...
ALthough the view was nice and the decoration quite beautiful, the room was really small, just as the bathroom. And it was quite dirty. We found the sink with teethbrush and some hairs...incredible!
I have to say that there were other two receptionists the following day were very kind.
To sum up, the only advantage was the situation, in the heart of Paris. But it is not a cheap hotel as to be dirty .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MARTA m
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The hotel has tiny rooms and even more tiny bath room. The shower cabin is that small that "bigger" persons will have problems to close the door. The matress was ok and semi hard. Only the bed cover looked a bit dirty.
The best is the location a it is close (500 meter) to the next metro station and one of the places you go for dinner.
Notre Dame is only 700 meters away.
A small breakfast is offered for aditional 7€. Staff is English speeking and you can grab a map at the reception for free. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012