Hotel de Londres Eiffel
US$ 210
US$ 426
US$ 396
  • Room Service
Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
Travelocity
US$ 514
Cancelon
1,520 results
All reviewseiffel towera rick steves tourrooms are smallaround the cornerecole militairecroissantsperfect locationadjoining roomscharming hotelfew blocksminute walkthe entire staffwould definitely stay here againbreakfast was deliciouswonderful staywithin easy walking distancequiet street
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This hotel was everything I hoped for in Paris. The location was great, in a quiet street in the 7th arr near lots of shops, restaurants, public transportation, and attractions. The room was decorated nicely and in a way that maximized the available space (wall-mounted TV, a slim desk with a chair that slid all the way in when not in use, a closet containing hangers for clothes, a safe, and a mini fridge). The room was clean, pretty, and easy to heat or cool, and the shower had great water pressure.

The common areas of the hotel were also clean and attractive. The staff was very polite and helpful when we had questions, and they were very tolerant of our bad French. They spoke English fairly well. The breakfast was pretty much the same every day, but I had no complaints because they provided a number of options of bread, yogurt, fruit, protein, cereal, juices, and hot drinks, all of which were very good.

For me, the downsides were very minor. The beds were kind of hard, the walls are very thin (we could hear people going up and down the stairs in the hotel and loud people outside), and the WIFI signal was pretty weak.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ccopple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed for one night at the Hotel de Londres Eiffel and it met or exceeded every one of my expectations. They are absolutely deserving of the five star review.

The staff is welcoming, friendly and extremely accommodating. We arrived in Paris about 10:30am long before our check-in time of 3pm. We tried our luck with early check-in and our room was ready and the staff quickly checked us in and sent us upstairs with maps and our free wifi password. (which was my last name, even though the reservation was under my boyfriend, I thought that was very cute).

We were on the 6th floor with a view of the Eiffel Tower from our window. If this room is available I highly recommend booking it. At night you can see the Tower twinkle and it's so romantic and well... perfect. Other than that, the decor was gorgeous and the room was very clean. Contrary to the review below, we had a full-length mirror in our room. (So perhaps just request that if that is important to you).

The way the ceiling was slanted in our room caused the shower to be the perfect height for me.... I'm 5'2"... it was a bit of a tight squeeze for my much taller partner in crime though. However, its manageable and there was a full sized tub.

The bed was very comfortable as well and there is a safe in the room.

Other than that, the staff were happy to speak in english, but be polite and use your french vocab if you can. They were also very accommodating in that they kept our bags at the hotel all day even after we checked out so that we could explore without the bother of our luggage. They also made recommendations for restaurants and made a reservation for us.

On top of all of that, you are about a 15 minute walk from the metro station (Ecole Militaire) and less than ten minutes away from the Eiffel Tower. There are bakeries, coffee shops, patisseries, cafes, restaurants and gift shops surrounding it as well. Ideal location.

Two days after our stay we received an email thanking us for staying and requesting feedback. We thought that was really the icing on the cake.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel. Perfect Paris! :)

Room Tip: Room 062 has a view of the Eiffel Tower from your window.
2  Thank nicolegv
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We spent 6 nights here with a tour group after 2 nights at the Hilton. The location is near the quaint Rue Cler not far from Ecole Militaire train station. Also the #69 bus runs nearby and the Bateau Mouche are walkable. There are several nearby restaurants. The room we had was miniscule and the bathroom a little run down. The hair dryer is old fashioned. The breakfast was pretty good, the croissants very tasty and the coffee delicious. We had one day when our room was never made up which was unfortunate. The towels are pretty flimsy but the bed was comfortable, and it is air conditioned. Closet is small but good TV and free wifi. Be sure the meet Samba, the owner's golden retriever. Our room faced the rear so it was quiet.

Room Tip: rear facing rooms are quiet.
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Was the best hotel after all of my experiences. We were at the 6th floor, with a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower. Very clean, very helpful staff.

If you are searching for a big room in Paris, France, well good luck, hope you can find it in Paris, France. If you are searching for a good location, good neighbourhood, good view Hotel de Londres Eiffel is the place.

The only downside is the price tag. But for five days it is worthted every penny.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We wanted to stay here, read the glowing reviews. The online booking system is a farce. They tell you they have availability and you fill in several forms, which takes several minutes which you are happy to invest as you want to stay here. They send you an email confirming your booking - then about 30 minute later they send you another email saying your booking is refused, with no explanation as to why. On sending another email direct to the hotel I received a one line response : "For this date i don t have a room with view" no other options or explanations! A commercially naive and very unhelpful response. After another email exchange I get: "we don't have rooms for your dates" UNBELIEVABLE!
In conclusion I wasted several hours on a stressful, complex booking process which could have been declined at the start of the process on their website. If this experience is any indication of what it is like to stay in their properties then I'm amazed at the plethora of good reviews.

14  Thank Mark H
londres75007, Gérant at Hotel de Londres Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Unfair comment
Good morning,
thank you for the interest that you have brought to our hotel and we are sorry that you could not come and neither book because we were full.
I would like to clarify several points of your message:
I want to specify that you never book in our hotel, you never never received confirmation because we were fully booked. as there was no availability you have made a reservation request online.
you have received an automatic return in French which means "this is not a confimation, you will receive 48 hours, an answer." this response was sent within 30 minutes.
maybe you did not understand the message write in French that I understand, but our website has an English version.
the online booking system we use is one of the most important drivers of reservations of hotels in the world.
we have replied that we were fully booked for this period requested.
we do our best to satisfy our customers and future customers, but the message is completely unjustified because everything was clear.
greetings