We were placed in this hotel by the airline because of a delayed flight. The front desk clerk was not welcoming, but civil. The room was small and the bathroom was large, but the bathroom had not been fully cleaned as there was garbage in the waste can. There was no soap by the sink, no shampoo, no wash cloth, and only two large towels and a bath mat in the bathroom.
However, the breakfast included with the room was great, with bacon, eggs, an assortment of breads, juices, and cereal items available. All of it was tasty and the eggs were piping hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the B&B Paris Porte de la Villette, the teams will have the pleasure to welcome you. All our rooms are equipped with air conditioned, double glazed, and with a flat screen TV (7 channels including beIN SPORT with NUMERICABLE TV). We take care to our bedding and offer B&B by Bultex mattresses and pillows are designed by specialists. Need to surf? We offer free unlimited WIFI. A good breakfast is the ideal way to start the day! We offer every morning from 6:30 am to 10am a buffet self-service sweet and salty including croissants, fresh bread and bakery products from leading brands. All for € 6.15 per adult. For children up to 10 years inclusive, the price is mini: € 3 per child. Family (4 people), couple or solo traveler, do not wait to reserve your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your B&B Hotel Paris Porte de la Villette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Paris Porte De La Villette
- b&b Paris Porte De La Villette Hotel Paris