You get what you pay for but if you require the basics this is comfortable and fine. Room and hotell were clean and not 'tired' in any way.
All of the staff were cheerful and helpful. Bathroom is fairly basic but a good shower. No hairdryer, iron, safe but again this is reflected in the price.
Circumstances demanded we had to return to Paris and extend our stay - returned without hesitation. Bit of a walk from the metro and very few taxis but a bus runs between the two.
Oh and the breakfast is good value too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the B&B Paris Porte de la Villette, the teams will have the pleasure to welcome you. All our rooms are equipped with air conditioned, double glazed, and with a flat screen TV (7 channels including beIN SPORT with NUMERICABLE TV). We take care to our bedding and offer B&B by Bultex mattresses and pillows are designed by specialists. Need to surf? We offer free unlimited WIFI. A good breakfast is the ideal way to start the day! We offer every morning from 6:30 am to 10am a buffet self-service sweet and salty including croissants, fresh bread and bakery products from leading brands. All for € 6.15 per adult. For children up to 10 years inclusive, the price is mini: € 3 per child. Family (4 people), couple or solo traveler, do not wait to reserve your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your B&B Hotel Paris Porte de la Villette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Paris Porte De La Villette
- b&b Paris Porte De La Villette Hotel Paris