“Perfect”

Ranked #1,006 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
liverpool
“Perfect”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Beautiful hotel, perfect location, but most of all really helpful staff who go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Attention given to detail, our beds where "turned down", with a refreshing wipe and a chocolate left on the pillows. Fluffy white robes in the bathroom, tea/coffee was restocked during the day, so when we came home after sightseeing the cups were fresh and we could have a cuppa (we had used all the milk/tea bags that morning). A bottle of evian and the most delicious macaroons were complimentary when we arrived. I just loved this hotel, would definately stay here again, I have been to Paris several times before, this is definately the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: The room we had chosen was a "standard" room, but it was spacious and beautiful.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank liverpool26
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Tours
Reviewed 17 February 2012

This was a fantastic little hotel in an amazing location very close to the Big Stick and the road with the Big Arch at the end of it. The room was well furnished and of a very decent size. The multi lingual staff were ever so friendly and did their best to accommodate me when i arrived at 8am, looking after my bags and making my room available early. It was a lovely start to my French holiday and i would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I stayed at the Elysses Regencia for my 4 day stay in Paris. I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. Amazing lobby decor and the room was beautiful, with a street side view. I felt as if I was in the heart of Paris. Best of all I was centrally located within walking distance of the Arc de Triomph, and the Eiffel Tower, and for those who enjoy a leisurely stroll even close enough to the Louvre Musuem. I would definately book with Elysees Regencia again should I return to Paris. I highly suggest the same for anyone else.

~Michelle Benjamin~NY~USA

Room Tip: Superior Room is an excellent, elegant room!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed 23 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon. The staff could not have been friendlier. We originally booked our room at their sister hotel (Bassano)'up the street, however when we arrived they gave us the option to upgrade to their sister hotel for free. After touring both hotels, we agreed. Our bags were at the sister hotel and the bellboy pulled both of our very large, very heavy suitcases all the down the street (3blocks) to the Élysées Regencia, he then refused a tip, h what a great first impression.
We stayed on the top floor and we could see the tower Eiffel from our window. The shower had jets for the top and both walls. Felt very refreshing and clean. Toiletries were l'occitane, quite nice and expensive.
This hotel is a few short blocks to the Champes and 8 minute walk to the tower Eiffel. It is located in the 8th in a nice quiet neighborhood. We blended with the locals, ate at local restaurants, cafes, and markets.
We plan to return. We have stayed at other boutique hotels in paris and they do not compare to this. This is a solid 4 star with 5 star service

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ChrisandMatt
Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Excellent location-,five minutes walk from George V metro station,helpful staff with good recommendations, very clean. Wifi access was free in the rooms.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple