“Beautiful, peaceful, perfect spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Emily B
“Beautiful, peaceful, perfect spot”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights and we absolutely loved it. The apartment is clean, light and airy, and Alain has thought of everything you might need! There's super fast wifi, a television, travel adaptor, hair dryer, straighteners, everything you need in the kitchen to self cater, if you wish. There's a spacious fridge, microwave and even a washing machine (I think that's what it way anyway!). The bed is comfy, although another blanket may have been useful as I did get a little chilly at night time. The shower is also really hot and a good pressure.

The apartment is a few minutes walk from Notre Dame and the lover's lock bridge, which we didn't realise until the last night! It's lovely to walk around the area at night. The road has loads of cute little shops and we had a great meal at an Italian restaurant there. Not a long walk from the metro either. I would absolutely come and stay here again, and would definitely recommend for couples.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The way the lighting was organised - it gives a really great ambience
Liked least: The bathroom door didn't shut/lock properly! Not a real problem for us but maybe for others
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
SandraJo2...
Larkspur, California
“Perfect spot”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

From the start the owner was very responsive with questions, booking, etc. Very helpful with highlights of the area, directions for the unit, etc. The locations was perfect for what I was looking for and quiet. Loved being close to Notre Dame, a friend I was visiting with and all things I needed for my stay. It was a very clean, well organized unit. Very pleasant and bright. Size was good for me and the guest that was staying with me. I would stay again without reservation.

Travelling group: Friends
Julie R
Brisbane, Australia
“WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Mark's apartment was a truly wonderful addition to our month long travels. I had wished to stay on the ile and was so exicted to find a property within our budget. I stayed with a married couple and myself, we managed very well, even the sofa bed was comfortable. The joy of stepping outside our door onto the beautiful street below was enervating each day. Mark was a terrific host and communication right up until and while we stayed was excellent.

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Langley_B...
Langley, BC
“Great Location...but....”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all, I want to add my voice to the many people who extol the virtues of the location of this studio apartment. It truly is in the "heart of Paris"; you really can't ask for a nicer or more quiet location. Noise we encountered was incidental in nature (i.e. people walking up the stairs, the occasional voice or baby cry.... what you would expect in a city dwelling). The proximity to amenities and the many sites of Paris is perfect; we never even found a reason to use the Metro as we were able to walk to most everything we wanted to see.

That said, it is also just as important to note that this unit is small. By our experience, I would characterize it as "very small". Someone else wrote the unit is about the size of an average hotel room, and I would agree with the additional observation that even an average hotel room has some place to put luggage or at least comfortably unpack. This unit does not provide room for either if you are planning to stay for any period of time.

In my opinion, this unit is perfect for a couple that are planning on coming to Paris for a quick weekend away. I would suggest they only bring carry-on. With those suggestions in place, I would say they would have a lovely time and the room should be sufficient. In our case, we had been touring France for almost 3 weeks before we arrived here and had 6 pieces of luggage in tow. With little to no place to unpack and absolutely no place to put the luggage, floor space was extremely limited; there really is no place to store it out-of-the-way.

Liked best: Location.
Liked least: Size and lack of storage
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Joyce L
North Houston, Texas
“Great experience!!!”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband, 16 years old daughter and myself stayed in the studio for 9 days in July. It was the best decision I have made for this vacation! It certainly enhanced our vacation experience in Paris!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing