US$ 183
US$ 159
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 385
US$ 320
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 357/night.

US$ 222
US$ 194
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 216/night.

US$ 152
US$ 126
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 311
US$ 270
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 329/night.

US$ 225
US$ 193
US$ 144
US$ 108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

US$ 111
US$ 88
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 251
US$ 189
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 274/night.

US$ 112
US$ 109
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmetro stationeiffel towerrue clernapoleon's tombdirectly across the streetcharming hotelsuperior roomtaxi standminute walkspecial thankswithin easy walking distancemajor attractionsaround the cornerreception desktop floorcafes and restaurantsspoke english
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This was our fifth stay at the Hotel de Latour Maubourg. But, this time was a little different. I stayed with my two daughters and three fourteen year old grand daughters. Since my husband and I had stayed here four times before, I did not hesitate to suggest that we stay here for our girls' week in Paris.

There were many details that I needed settled before we arrived: which rooms we would have for 6 people, Museum Passes being delivered to the hotel, replacement credit card being delivered to the hotel, early arrival, etc. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently by email.

When we arrived at the hotel, all of us were impressed by the size, decor and cleanliness of the rooms. The three girls were upstairs in the attic junior suite while the moms and grand mother were in the large downstairs Napoleon room. Since this is normally a double, they brought in a very comfortable cot for me. The concerns for safety for the teens staying in a room upstairs alone was allayed when my daughters saw that someone was at the front desk 24 hours a day to monitor who comes into the building.

One of our favorite parts of the day was going down to the breakfast room each morning. We all had our croissant and fresh orange juice while we discussed what we were going to be doing that day.

Housekeeping did a wonderful job throughout the hotel. Everything was spotless. Our rooms were cleaned early in the day so that we always returned to a clean room.

Other reviews have discussed the location of this hotel. It is amazing. We were right across the street from the metro and bought carnets of metro tickets that we used throughout the week for destinations a little farther away. But, for distances like the Champs Elysee and the Musee D'Orsay and the Rodin Musee, we simply walked.

One of my daughters actually said that the Hotel de Latour Maubourg was actually one of the highlights of the trip to Paris. I definitely recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Boutique hotel in a very nice location.
Decoration is charming and a Little bit "deco". Very nice.
Breakfast was corect.
Samll romos (as allways in Paris) but refurbished recently. Shower was new so very nice.
I will repeat my visit if posible.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The night was good, but the owners of the hotel are started some renovations in 2 of the rooms. Although the hotel employees asked to the workers to start at 10:00 in the morning they decided to start at 8:30, because the rooms have to be ready soon ! I have to work a little before a meeting today, this was impossible because of the noise... hopefully I didn't decided to sleep a bit longer which would be impossible ! The works will last 2 more weeks !!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Marcel v
Reviewed 4 July 2017

This is a boutique hotel. The charming decor is very Parisian. The staff, especially Jo-Anne and Geoffrey were Amazing with their friendliness and endless help. We felt very at home and so well taken care of. The beautiful lady with a smile who served us breakfast each morning was a delight as well. The location is perfect to the Eiffel Tower, Invalids and the metro. All the time amid a quiet neighbourhood. We Loved this Hotel!
Sisters 50th B day holiday

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I had a nice room with a new shower and a nice toilet with built-in bidet. I could not make out how to set the AC, and the room was cold most of the time. The last night it got too warm. I should have asked at the reception desk. There are many good restaurants nearby.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Joanne R, Gérant at Hotel de Latour Maubourg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Mr Niels,

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback from your recent stay with us.
We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you visit us on your next stay in Paris,
Best Regards,