“Our local”
Review of La Jolie Boheme

La Jolie Boheme
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
La Jolie Boheme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,057 of 18,357 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I were staying near her and spotted the happy hour on our first night. We went each evening and on our last night after a busy decided we could not move and ate there. The food was fresh and delicious- I had the steak tartare and my daughter had the steak. Both were delicious. Great cocktails, lovely staff and fabulous cocktails.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Small and colourful bistrot very close to the Montmartre Hill, reserved by the fork I'd to eat entree + plat and I choose everything vegetarian and the meal was very good I loved the assiette vegetarienne :)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This was at the end of our street on holiday and we stopped in for late meal. Great, friendly little place and the only one we've been in so far that had an English menu (not that it was a breaking point but just a nice touch).

Nice atmosphere and welcoming, friendly staff.

Veal, mushrooms and pasta was lovely as was Salmon. Cheesecake is lovely also.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Bon appetite...Escargot for a starter followed by Lamb chops as the main course and espresso for dessert

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely first class service! And absolutely lip smacking food!! 5 stars all around!!!! They also had a menu especially in English which was super. Would most definitely eat here again!!