All reviews sacre coeur metro station top floor great budget hotel double room small lift hotel is situated small hotel lamarck basilica neighborhood cafes bohemian grocery moulin france district
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I don't know why this place has 3 stars, it's definitely 5 stars in our book. Best costumer service, kind, helpful. Always smiling. We stayed one night and happen to get amazing view of 7th floor. We wanted to stay another night but sadly he was fully booked. Comfortable bed and clean room too. Just perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I love Paris. This hotel isn`t by any meens a high-end one but it is truly charming. The receptionists were friendly and helpful (they agreed to take our luggage before our check-in time). The room was just big enought for a parisian experience, not overly renovated.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Nice hotel and friendly pressional staff . Good location for the north of Paris close to Sacre Couer, Moulin Rouge and Stade de France .feels more like traditional France in this area, with lots of steps as you would expect for Sacre Couer

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 January 2018

At the end I did not live in this hotel... I did a booking with them and I had to deal with the hotel customer service... They have a great team, a very friendly and helpful one.

I had an issue with my booking and they helped me till the end. But for a reason I had to cancel my booking.com at the end.

I would like to thank their customer service team for the help they give...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Lovely stay. The staff is amazing, kind and professional, and very helpful with all providing informations. The location is great, everything is in walkable distance, for other (southern) part of the city metro is just around the corner. Perfect, good atmosphere, nice vibe, friendly locals...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple