“Welcoming staff”

Ranked #1,248 of 19,275 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 37
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Description: L’équipe de la brasserie traditionnelle Le Wilson est ravie de vous recevoir sur la place du Trocadéro, dans le 16ème arrondissement de Paris. A la carte, nous proposons une cuisine maison variée et savoureuse, à déguster en salle ou en terrasse. Régalez-vous avec un filet de daurade crème de fenouil, un confit de canard accompagné de pommes à l’ail, un pavé de rumsteck avec une sauce au choix, des légumes frais et des frites, une bavette sauce échalotes, des tagliatelles au saumon … Pour un déjeuner pressé, notre restaurant vous propose une carte snack avec tartines, omelettes, croque-monsieur sandwiches, salades... I est aussi possible de venir simplement boire un verre ou un café. A très bientôt on espère !
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We popped in for dinner with our two young daughters. We were seated by the friendly host and ordered drinks quickly from our waiter. The service was excellent and the food quite nice. I enjoyed my steak and my wife liked her main dish but struggled to finish it. Big portion! Great spot to people (tourist) watch too.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to eat quite late at night & they squeezed us in which we appreciated (as I had come across a lot of unfriendly people!!) the meal was such good value for money. We had a steak each & a bottle of wine & it came to just under €50. We paid that earlier on for two toasties & two cold drinks somewhere else!! It wasn’t the best steak I’ve ever had... but it was very well presented & filling. I would recommend.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in as we were close to the square and they had food that would serve the entire family as we have two little boys. I had the Caesar Salad which was good enough but know that the lettuce was pure ice berg for those romaine purest out there. My wife who has celiac was able to get their chicken without sauce and their fries were also gluten free. Our children had the nuggets and had ice cream for dessert as was part of their meal. Service was fast and manager was k knowledgeable about allergies. They ultimately saved us as we had accidentally left a bag after we departed the restaurant and saved it at the server station until I was able to pick it up about 15 minutes later. Food was good and managers and servers are very helpful and efficient.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Le Wilson is facing the Trocadero, and that should be information enough to know that it will cater for the walk-in tourist crowd. Well, I came with a walk-in work crowd and didn’t make the choice. The dead giveaway was that the food came within about 10-15 minutes which is not good at all when it is 6 dishes. Unsurprisingly the rabbit I had had - although edible - not seen any love from the chef, and was rather mediocre in the execution. They clearly prefer quick turnaround and no return customers…..

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Caesar XXL salad was delicious!!! Shoutout to our waiter Hamid for the great service and suggestions.