1,092 results
All reviewsopera houseapple storewow suitespectacular roommarvelous suitebliss productsopera viewspg platinumpalais garniercozy roomhotels around the worldgallery lafayetterestaurant staffopera arearoissy busroom upgradehotel bar
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Very helpful staff we got a free upgrade to a suite which was good. Good public areas but drinks etc. expensive. Helpful concierge service.

Convenient for the city and tourist sites. Easy communication by metro and taxis.

Room Tip: Try to wangle an upgrade to a suite. Have breakfast at one of the cafes near the hotel a quarter of the hotel price
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I recently spent 4 days in Paris for our anniversary - first time to France and first time to Paris. I contacted the W concierge and landed up corresponding with a chap named Thomas - he is a true asset to the hotel and the W franchise as a whole. I have stayed at many 5 star hotels globally but never have I experienced such attentive service. He arranged everything, from a chauffeur for a business meeting, to red roses in the room for my wife, to chocolates, champagne for the anniversary - restaurant bookings which were all fantastic, theatre tickets, outings, cruises, private tour at the Louvre - it was like I had my own personal PA the whole trip. what a true gentleman and made the trip both memorable and fun.
Hotel is well located, rooms average size for Europe, staff attentive and all services on par. A few pointers for management - breakfast buffet is really limited and when a platinum guest utilises the privilege of a late check out, the room should be made up that day. Its not great getting back at 3pm and the room wasn't serviced because you checking out at 4:30pm - not even refreshed towels. Besides these 2 minor details, there is not really anything to fault the team on. an overall 4.5/5 experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GAVMARSA
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Next to the well known shopping mall - Lafayete, you can stay in luxury hotel W Opera. Also - as you can see in the name - hotel is next to the Opera. Like in every other W hotel rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I have been staying at this property for years. I do like the location. The front desk and concierge are very friendly. I could not say the same for the staff at breakfast. However, for my next trip to Paris I will change properties. The hotel needs to re-invest in its rooms. I had booked a nice big room with large windows. In neither room did the black shades work. I had to sleep with the eye patches which I received from the airline. I asked for them to be fixed.....never materialized. As an SPG Platinum, I wrote about it and never received a reply. The hotel used to be considered luxurious but it feels a bit run down.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Dear Paul,

First of all, we thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the W Paris - Opéra.

As a loyal SPG Platinum member, your comment is so important for us.

It is a great pleasure to hear such nice words regarding our front desk and Concierge staff.

Regarding the hotel condition, it is true that we do continuous maintenance to keep it updated. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused during your last stay.

I wish you give us another opportunity to prove our level of service and we will make sure to create some outstanding memories here at the W.

Feel free to contact me personally any time at the hotel.
Best regards,

Audrey Meznarie
Front Office Manager
Audrey.meznarie@whotels.com

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was amazing from beginning to end. They helped me navigate the subway and suggested amazing dinner reservations. Everyone was friendly and willing to help assist my every request. The location is spectacular My new favorite hotel in Paris.

Stayed: September 2017