Hotel Exelmans
Queen's Hotel(Paris)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne(Boulogne-Billancourt)
Mercure Paris Boulogne(Boulogne-Billancourt)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroland garrosmetro stationeiffel towerpsgfrench
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2011

The staff messed up our rooms, our room was not cleaned, so given another room for one night which was dirty, mould growing on the walls, bare wiring, tiny bathroom, noisy, holes in the floor, leaking toilet flooding the bedroom carpet,the list goes on. No kettle or cups

Im glad we were out all the time in beautiful paris, would not recommend this place at all :(

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seas0ned_traveller42
Reviewed 3 January 2011

I'm actually in the hotel as I write this. Most everyone is correct. The rooms are cramped, the building itself has notable wear and shows a need for renovation. But the beds are comfortable and the staff is quite friendly. This hotel is for you if you are really just going back to your room to sleep while you enjoy the city, which by the way is easily accessible by the metro station down the road.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank scardabums
Reviewed 26 October 2010

The pictures belie the true nature of this hotel. The lobby is a typical 2 star hotel. But walk down the unlit corridor only to find another, and then another and you'll soon see why it's not a safe / comfortable night's stay for a woman travelling on her own. I've travelled throughout Europe and this is the only hotel where I have left to find another.
It might be ok for a couple or a bloke - but not for a woman travelling alone.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank womantravelling
Reviewed 22 October 2010

The website suggested an elegant place....
Tiny rooms.
Tiny Beds although comfortable.
Entrance small, not very clean but staff helpfull and cheerful (unless you come back late in the evening....)
Noisy, noisy rooms

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikmaffee
Reviewed 27 March 2010

Well after arriving in Paris, me and my partner spent over 4 hours trying to find the hotel. The hotel is down a side street which is well over a mile away from the eiffel tower (it was advertised as 900m). After arriving the hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. When we arrived at our room, i actually felt like crying, the room smelt funny and was so small! We had to move the chair and use that to place our suitcase as there was no room at all. The bathroom door didn't shut or lock but it was clean! After a few days the hotel warmed on me- i just though you get what you pay for (I have never stayed in a hotel under 3 stars before) so for the price i thought i was quite good with breakfast included. The bed was very comfy so we slept well at night (saying that we walked miles everyday which may of helped us sleep)!
We started using the underground to get around paris and even went to disneyland using it! It was far from all attractions but for 1 euro 60 it as quite cheap to get around the main part of paris!
When it came to checking out, that is when the problems started. One of the Chinese member of staff was n the desk, i was told i owe them 20 euros per a day me and my partner stayed there for breakfast (some bread and babybels). Obviously i had booked bed and breakfast and then spent half an hour arguing at the front desk. When we arrived we were told breakfast was included and at what times in was, yet when checking out it was adifferent story. After arguing in front of other guests the hotel said they woud do me a deal and that i owe 10 euros per a night, i stll argued it. Luckily we went to check out early so we didnt miss our return journey. I was told "i check my detail when booking a holiday" with the horrible mannered member of staff, i was extremely insulted as i did and in all the holidays i have ever booked i have never had this type of service and then had a hotel trying to pocket my money (I think this may be because we are young they thought i would just give in- little did they know i have been on plenty of holidays and i know my rights)! I told the hotel if they believed we did not book bed and breakfast they should have told us instead of waiting till the end to changed their minds and say we didn't. We were told we could leave and they can charge it to our card, which again i argued! I think they also may have done it so we just pay so we don't miss our journey back.
In the end we were apologised to and they told us that they accepted responsibility for it as it was hotel negligence..personally i think they thought just because we are young they tried to take advantage. We are expecting them to try and take the money out of our accounts as they have our card details..so we hae to wait and see.
Personally i would avoid this hotel and be very careful if you ordered bed and breakfast. or anything other than room only.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple