1,010 results
All reviewsleft bankjoel robuchongreat locationeiffel towerrue du bacwithin walking distancest germaindeluxe roomsmall balconyhotel barlovely hotelour honeymoonwould definitely stay here againtwo blocksboutique hotelhotel staffbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 23 March 2018

My trip was tainted to discover that my Pounds that were to be used in London were stolen out of my room. They were not visibly lying out. I believe they were in my safe but regardless they were gone upon my departure. I knew to be careful on the streets and did use my safe. I am saddened that this made me disappointed in the country as a whole.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stayed here as part of the Kirker holiday in Nov 2017. The hotel is within a few blocks of the Musée d'Orsay and the Metro. Easy walking distance to the Louvre. There are many small restaurants also located nearby and a Monoprix (grocery store) nearly across the road. The self-service breakfast buffet is very good in a small room with a glass viewing of the garden. There are yogurts, croissants, cheeses, sausage, bacon, eggs and cereals with some cold sliced meat too. There is a small bar area for evening drinks but we did not eat dinners at the hotel. Our room was small but very well appointed with a view over the street allowing us to get a glimpse of the Eiffel tower and Montmartre (room 602). I had written the hotel in advance as we were celebrating my husband's birthday. We were surprised as the hotel prepared a complimentary bottle of wine, cheese nibbles and sweets in our room upon our arrival. I loved the lighted make-up mirror in the bathroom. I wish I had one at home! We would gladly stay here again when we next come to Paris.

Room Tip: Higher rooms might be better and above the street you can see Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cheerieone
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Spent a week here with the family. Two bedroom suite. Rooms were excellent. The common area was small but would accomodate four of us. The small love seat, pull out couch needs to be replaced! Housekeeping was excellent. Breakfast buffet was adequate but service was excellent. Front desk was excellent. This hotel is in the BEST location to visit Paris. St. Germaine is wonderful. Close walk to the sites and museums. Would without question, stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul K
PontRoyal-StGermain, Directeur général at Hotel Pont Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Paul K,
I really appreciate your comment, and what a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our team and your stay with us. Thanks also for your honesty regarding the love seat and the couch, we already placed a order to renew some furniture.
Happy to be your house in St Germain des prés.
Hope to receive you again!
All the best
Christophe B

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The location is amazing you can go by your feet almost everywhere,metro station is very close as well!Room was very clean and beautiful.Room view was also very nice!Staff was friendly and kind and they make our accommodation unforgettable !it worth the money

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
PontRoyal-StGermain, Directeur général at Hotel Pont Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Maria K,
Thank you very much for your great comment. Very nice to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It was our pleasure to receive you at le Pont Royal.
Hope to welcome you back again in Paris!
All the best

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very beatiful 5 star hotel at the center of the Paris.went there with my wife and it was clean luxury and very kind staff.price is ok about the location and the luxury.i suggest it because ia a very good hotel and everything is near to pont royal.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Guillaume M, Directeur général at Hotel Pont Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review following your stay at the Pont Royal.
I am thrilled to hear that you have had a wonderful time with us,
We do pride ourselves on our service, so I am very pleased to hear that our team was very kind.

We remain.