We stayed at the Timhotel Montmartre for a 40th Birthday treat. We booked a standard room and I emailed the hotel in advance to request one of the rooms towards the top floor as it was a special birthday. They provided this at no extra charge. We had a lovely view of the Sacre Coeur and the square below plus a small balcony. The room was compact but perfectly adequate with tea & coffee making facilities and was very clean. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that. The staff were friendly and efficient. The hotel is in an excellent location in Montmartre, close to the Metro & plenty of bars and restaurants. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris