spent 3 nights here and would book again. Great location. Friendly helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable albeit small rooms. Shower room small but all worked well! Upgraded to a room on 4th floor. It was at the back of the hotel so very quiet and had a fabulous panoramic view of Paris towards the Eiffel tower so worth the extra. We checked out local cafes for breakfast prices and decided that the hotel price of 10E was actually good value considering you helped yourself to as much as you liked from a good choice of fresh food, tea,coffee and juices. Decor and furnishing a bit tired but told as we were leaving that the hotel is about to be refurbished aiming at 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris