Millennium Hotel Paris Opera
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Opera Vivaldi(Paris)
1,075 results
All reviewsclub roomboulevard haussmanntrouser pressla fayettemetro stationexcellent locationbusiness tripstandard roomcentral locationjunior suitetea coffeelovely hoteltourist attractionsmacaroonsbreakfast was includedcroissantsgare du
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I have stayed at this hotel for most of my visits to Paris, which is now over 41 years and I visit about 4 times a year. I am usually in Paris to take part at trade exhibitions within the fashion industry, which is a time when hotels in Paris are usually busy. This time I was only visiting an exhibition and was there for only one night, but staying at the Millennium is like "home from home" for me. All the staff at the hotel (may I add the senior staff have been there for years) always make me very welcome and the manager of the hotel is making a special effort to come and greet me too.
The rooms are very clean, yes the fittings and taps in the bathroom can be considered as ancient, but if you want the Parisian charm in your hotel room, you can tolerate that too. And of course the location is excellent too. I do hope the hotel management will also realise that they have excellent staff and that they are honoured and appreciated accordingly.

Room Tip: when possible, the hotel reception staff will usually offer you the best possible room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric H
Eli L, other at Millennium Hotel Paris Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Eric H

First let me start by saying that we consider it a privilege having you as a long standing member of our 'family'. Feedback such as yours is what gives us motivation to keep doing what we do and I cannot stress enough how much your kind words mean to all of us at Millennium Paris Opera.
It is always a pleasure having you among us and on behalf of Jerome and the rest of the team we look forward to many more years of welcoming you 'home away from home'.

Eli

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have been booked in here on business and will be the last! The only reason I came back was they promised to make amends after the last time which was pretty much the same bad service / management as last time.

So booked a DOUBLE room with a double bed and on arrival was told “we’ve up graded you sir” oh thank you I thought, think again, get in room and it’s 2 singles... return to reception. Where they say yes you’ve booked a double bed would you like one... yes please....Same mess up as last time. Went out after check in as bar expensive.

In the morning I had to call for a iron and board as still none supplied in rooms ( although claiming to be a business hotel) and after mentioning it last time and waited, and waited and waited.... after 40 mins and 3 calls to get it it arrived, then the only visible plug in the room didn’t work!! and had to remove the TV plug and TV to plug the iron in to get it to work.

Then down to breakfast, ignored by seating staff, then when sat down ignored by waiting staff after 5 mins walked out and paid for breakfast elsewhere despite paying as part of room price....

I really can’t understand why this hotel can’t get basics right when charging high rates. I have to stay another night there tonight but that’s my last after the same poor experience twice over! Sorry but I have to write this

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Tony M

Dear Tony M

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I was truly sorry to read that we have failed to provide you with the level of service that should have been expected from a Millennium property and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay.
Feedback such as yours is important to us as it will allow us to focus on the shortcomings you have listed and take the necessary measures to rectify them.
We stay at your disposal at all times should you wish to contact us directly and truly hope you reconsider giving us another opportunity to show you we are indeed capable of delivering the quality of service that is befitting our brand.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I traveled to Paris on a Business trip and my office was just next to the hotel. The interior is classic and looks great. Not to forget the elevators which reminds me of old movies. Staff are ready to help and the breakfast is excellent. The Hotel is just a block away from Galeries Lafayette and a few minutes to the Paris Opera. Metro is right at the corner of the Block. Not to mention supermarket and eateries around.... Go for it.....

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear nabeel s

I am very pleased to read that your stay with us has been an enjoyable experience and on behalf of all our staff members wish to thank you for your kind words.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Millennium Paris Opera.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival I was greeted by Brahim, who was very pleasant, welcoming and professional. The Room was small but the bed was comfortable. The toilet flush was not powerfulI and room was dated but clean. I unfortunately didn’t have time to try the breakfast. Overall a good stay. The most important thing for me is a good bed and friendly service and that was provided.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Eli L, Assistant Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Sun_Seekers786,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay, in large part due to the courteous service provided to you by our staff and in particular Brahim at the front desk.
We thank you for choosing Millennium Paris Opera and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

It was great stay and staff are professional specially Brahim wa very friendly and helpful and helped us to find good places to visit and enjoy lovely experience with my family during their visit to Paris .

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Dear Alaa H

Many thanks for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that Brahim has yet once again proven himself to be a perfect ambassador for our brand by showing his extensive professionalism and courtesy when attending to our guests.
On behalf of our management and staff, we thank you for choosing Millennium Paris Opera and hope to welcome you again very soon!

Kind rgeards