All reviews parc monceau villiers metro mini kitchen rue levis a separate living room stove top morning shift duplex suite roof terrace great hotel great boutique street market espresso machine hotel is located walk in shower the hotel is clean an iron
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed here for two nights in June and were amazed by how great this hotel was. Super close to a small French market that had everything we needed to stock our mini fridge in the room. The staff were incredibly friendly and gave us great tips for getting around. Nearby is the Parc monceau which is perfect. We went every day so the kids could run around and spend all that pent up kid energy. Very close to metro station and from there it’s easy to navigate the entire transit map. I would definitely stay again and would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a quieter place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Melina,

It was a great pleasure to welcome to L'Edmond Hotel,

Thank so much for your kind feedback and hope you to have time to visit us again,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best sunny regards,

GM.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The staff is wonderful and helpful for things of interest to you. Perfect centralize location. Uber anywhere for $20 or less or hop on the metro which is on the corner. Many food choices and shopping in the area. This is located on a main street.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Burguni,

Thank for sharing all you tip with Tripadvisor community,

We hope to welcome back soon to our property,

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I booked the Roxanne Apartment for 3 nights in May 2018. I did wonder about paying a lot more then I usually do in Paris but when I entered the apartment I realised why. The terrace is amazing and you have a great views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

I would therefore spend most of my time out on the terrace usually until 1am when I would watch the light show of the Eiffel Tower on the hour for 5 mins. It was truly amazing and I would recommend everybody stays in this apartment if you Paris.

The room was also great and had everything you need and also a lower level long balcony. My only fault is that the wi-fi connection in the room was very poor but being on the top floor I dont know if this was the problem.

I need to start saving some money so that I can return to this apartment again as I can not imagine staying anywhere else when you have stayed in the best hotel room in Paris.

I also loved the quiet neighbourhood which had plenty of bistro's and a street market. It was also away from the crowds and has a lovely park only 5 mins walk away where you can see a true reflection of Paris life.

Room Tip: Roxanne Apartment you wont regret this
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Sam,

I thank you so much for this wonderful feedback of our exclusive "Roxane Appartment",

We look foward seeing you for your next trip,

Best many regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

L'Edmond is an elegant and refined hotel in the delightful Parc Monceau area of Paris. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and the staff is most attentive and courteous. This is the first time I stayed at this hotel and will definitely return, with pleasure. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Hi Eugene,

We thank you for your kind feedback,

We had a great pleasure to welcome you in our Parisian Home...

Do not hesitate to contact us for your next stay !!

Best sunny regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I stayed as part of a group of 14, 12 of those being college students, for 2.5 weeks. The location was perfect, right next to a metro station, very safe and lots of restaurant options. The staff was exceptional, very friendly and so helpful. They greeted us enthusiastically every time we returned and waved us on our way every morning. When we needed some things printed they took care of it with a smile, and even helped us book tickets to a jazz concert. We felt so welcome we referred to it as "home". The rooms were comfortable and we enjoyed being able to open the floor to ceiling windows. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The only drawback was the wifi was spotty and I often couldn't connect.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank robyns326
TeddyLD, Directeur général at L'Edmond Hotel, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Robyns,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor community,

It was a great pleasure to welcome you at L'Edmond with your students,

We definitely hope to see you soon again in our Parisian property,

Sunny Regards,