US$ 369
US$ 339
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 384/night.

US$ 209
US$ 182
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

US$ 196
US$ 170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 126
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 201/night.

US$ 297
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 403/night.

US$ 213
US$ 182
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 216/night.

US$ 215
US$ 183
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

US$ 413
US$ 399
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationl estconvenient locationhotel entranceexecutive roomshort stayminute walkthe hotel is cleantourist attractionslots of restaurantsaround the corneryogurteiffel towereurostarconveniencefrenchneighborhood
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The location is the best thing about this hotel as it is right across the street from the Paris Gare de l'est train station. However, the room was very disappointing. At first glance one would think the room is nicely decorated and up-to-date. The cleanliness was not up to par and after taking a closer look, you realize that the fixtures, furniture and amenities lack quality. The carpet had multiple stains (from coffee, makeup, dirt etc.) and the walls had random marks and scuffs. If the quality of a suite was this poor, I can only imagine how disappointing a standard room would be. The breakfast was average at best. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Alexa2985
Benoit M, Directeur général at Holiday Inn Paris-Gare de L'Est, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read about your dissatisfaction and for the negative impression you had during your stay with us.
I invit you to contact me directly to share your bad experience.
You certainly have several choices in Paris, but I hope you will give me another opportunity to welcome you and to regain your confidence.

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stopped here on my way to Frankfurt. The hotel was nice but typical European style. Staff was friendly and helpful. Best thing about it is the location...across the street from the train station. I would stay again if I'm ever back in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

we arrive late around 7. rexeptionist is 24 hour. very near from gare de est station just cross the street. location is goos. near tour bus stop. the room also good. accomodate us with sofa bed and king size bed.
minus:
1. they charge me twice for tbe hotel with my creadit card. after complaint by phone they will return it within 3 weeks.
2. breakfast no variety of food.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Benoit M, Directeur général at Holiday Inn Paris-Gare de L'Est, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting the Holiday Inn Gare de l'Est for your recent stay to Paris and for your comment.
I regret we charge you twice and I present my apologies.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn service is pathetic. The first room had a vinegar/ vomit stench. We had to request another room, which meant we had to wait. The new allocated room much better, but did not have all the amenities of the first - kettle cups tea n coffee were not replenished by the cleaning staff. I had to call reception and the person that brought it up - brought up half the items. Second night the cleaning stuff had not replaced the tea coffee again.
2 October 2017, I had to call reception several times before they answered to request an iron & ironing board. I was told it will be sent to my room- it never came. When I went down I was told that none are available and I will have to call back at 8:00am.

The rooms are decent and location is not bad- the service really needs to be addressed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I invit you to contact me directly to share your bad experience.

Sincerely

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel for the price and the brand. The location is excellent, the service very good. Very clean and very helpful staff. Taxis, train and metro around. You don't need to pay expensive down town hotels. We also walked very easily to the center.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Benoit M, Directeur général at Holiday Inn Paris-Gare de L'Est, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Guest,

It is a real pleasure to read your comment regarding your recent visit at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est.
We are delighted to read that we were able to meet your expectations. We constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est.