All reviews champs elysees eiffel tower chez andre golden triangle alma marceau police station within walking distance breakfast room louis vuitton high end shopping boutique hotel honesty bar complimentary breakfast perfect location croissants beautiful hotel superior room
Reviewed 1 April 2018

It is my first time to stay at this side of Champs Elysees as I always stay on the opposite side, however this side seems better. First the location of the hotel is very convenient (within walking distance to Champs Elysess and George V metro station). The hotel is a very good condition, the room is relatively good size compared to other Paris hotel. Room and bed was very comfy. Toilet was very good with everything you need. The room includes everything you need as well. The breakfast was offered to all guests free of charge and was adequate with multiple options. The staffs were friendly and helpful. I will consider staying again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This lovely hotel provided everything I could ask for. Location, service, cleanliness, ambiance. I would recommend it to any friend travelling to Paris. There is a nearby grocery store and many cafes and restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms have heavy blackout curtains so its hard not to get a good sleep.
Reviewed 28 March 2018

i just returned from a 4 night stay at the West End hotel. My mother and i stayed in a superior room and is was very spacious. The room is well designed but the door to enter the room was pretty beat up, could use a simple paint refresher. The hotel staff is lovely. Everyone from the front desk, to the waitstaff in the breakfast room were nice as can be and very helpful. we did stay one night at a 4 start hotel on the left bank and i would say i liked that location better as it felt more centralized. Overall i would recommend this hotel for the room size, the decor and the wonderful staff.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

In Paris for mother/daughter trip and it was excellent mostly due to a great hotel experience at Hotel West End on Rue Clement Marot.

Our room was spacious for a European hotel, neatly and elegantly furnished with contemporary furnishings and drapery. We enjoyed the balcony access, bar selection, perfect temperature heat/AC, large tub bathroom with separate vanity space, Hermes soaps and lotions, robe + slippers, large dresser wardrobe, flat screen TV, tasty breakfast with many options, clean and fresh smelling smoke free room.

ALL Staff provided first class service with a smile. Housekeeping excellent. We couldn't think of anything that we would change. Such a rarity when booking a hotel based on their own website. We feel so lucky that we did not make a mistake with this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who does not want to deal with any stressful situations that can be encountered when traveling. NO STRESS HERE!!

A short stroll to elegant stores that lead to Champs Elysees and the iconic Eiffel Tower view. Many great restaurants surround the hotel including Le Relais de l'Entrecote.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed here for the first time during my visit to Paris. As soon as you enter the hotel, there is a lovely lobby and lounge area. The location is amazing as it is right in the heart of Paris. Stayed in a small room with a double bed. Was very clean and tidy and pleasant! My breakfast was included and it consisted of continental options such as pastries and yoghurts, etc. There was also an option to order hot meals for an extra charge. The service was good and there is an option to get your breakfast in your room for no extra charge which is great. Overall, really enjoyed my stay here, and I have zero complaints. Will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo