All reviews jean pierre free soft drinks short walk from the louvre other hotels duplex room few blocks crepes free breakfast hotel offers different metro lines would highly recommend this hotel breakfast staff location is great the entire staff opera district lobby area within walking distance
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is super quaint, clean and very parisian. Thomas and the rest of the staff were super helpful with everything, quickly printed a couple things I needed and were always nice. The breakfast is pretty good with scrambled eggs, bacon and the typical pastries breads.and cheeses. The location is great only a couple blocks from a metro station and from the Louvre. Would def recommend. I did mentioned it was me and my husband's anniversary and our belated honeymoon and they didn't do anything special.. I'm a sucker for those little details a simple chocolate or a glass of champagne to congratulate us would've been great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MuchWanderlust
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel Malte - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for this comment we are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and its rooms. Thank you for your recommendation and I hope to see you again very soon !

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Perfect location. Breakfast was solid and the staff was very nice and helpful. Central location and nice botique feel. We were only their for one night but it was a perfect place to stay as it was central to most things we wanted to see.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank habbott9

Thank you for your comment. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again during your next stay in Paris.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was traveling alone and wanted a place I felt safe and comfortable. Hotel Malte fit the bill. I was here for a week. The hotel location was within walking distance of many sites and there were 2 different Metro lines that were close by. I was very comfortable walking the neighborhood even late at night. There were homeless people here and there but never had any problem with them. I had a double room which was small but worked fine for one person. Space for luggage would be tight with 2 people. The room had a safe, refrigerator and small closet for clothes. The room was clean and well laid out. The bed was comfortable. My room was on the 3rd floor with the window facing the courtyard. It was very quiet even with the window open. The only real noise was doors closing which could be loud. The bathroom had plenty of counter space. Nice shower/tub with a waterfall shower head. Plenty of hot water. Breakfast was good and well stocked. I am on a special diet and once they found out they had special bread and treats for me. All the servers were very attentive especially John Pierre. The front desk was very helpful in arranging taxi's and giving out general information. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank dialqueen

Thank you for this recommendation. We are very pleased to read that you have been satisfied with our hotel. The entire Malte Hotel - Astotel team and I are looking forward to meeting you again on your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We travelled as a family and loved Hotel Malte - Astotel.
Location was really good - 5 mins walk to the Louvre
Our room was huge for Paris - we had one of the loft rooms which had a mezzanine with beds for the kids and a second bathroom with a small bath - perfect for a family. The double height ceiling and windows in this room were magnificent. The room was nicely decorated and there were plenty of power points. Comfortable beds. Free minibar was a bonus too!
The staff at this hotel really make your stay - super friendly and helpful. Check-in was a breeze, we were offered umbrellas when it rained, helpful tips on places to eat and directions for walking.
Jean-Pierre at breakfast deserves a special mention for being so courteous and really taking the time to make sure all guests are happy.
The afternoon tea spread was really good - amazing to have all this lovely food and drinks included in the room rate - and you can also go to any other Astotel and get the same service.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel for your stay in Paris!

Room Tip: Mezzanine rooms are huge with double height windows, perfect for families
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Emily B

Thank you Emily for this lovely comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel and its staff; Indeed, the hotel staff is the backbone of Astotel’s customer satisfaction ! I will personally thank Jean-Pierre. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 22nd September for 4 nights. Everything was spot on! The hotel is stylish, in a great location and was spotlessly clean. Great black out curtains too and no noise! Our room (208) was huge for Paris standards. Thomas on reception was exceptionally helpful and very thoughtful throughout our stay - always going the extra mile. A huge thank you to Thomas for allocating our room and also for arranging our lovely meal on our last night. Thank you so much for our lovely welcome surprise when we arrived at the restaurant - we were blown away with your kindness and sorry that we didn't get to see you again before we departed the next day. Also, thank you to Jean Pierre for brightening up our mornings at breakfast! And for such great service too! We loved the breakfast (missing the almond croissants!) and the free bar/drinks was a great touch! Everything about this hotel was perfect and all of the staff were very helpful and friendly. A real credit! We would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again! Thank you once again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sue M

Thank you so much Sue for this wonderful comment. All the staff and I are happy to hear that this stay at the Malte Hotel - Astotel has lived up to your expectations. I will personally thank Thomas and Jean-Pierre. We hope to see you again very soon.