“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stairs
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Caetlin
“Great location”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is a great apartment in the heart of the Marais. Close to Pompidou and Place des Vosges and many museums. There are so many cafés a stone's throw away you can't get to all of them! A good hot shower (in a bath) and well equipped kitchen. Jerome is an extremely helpful host and responded promptly to any needs we had.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Michigan
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
10 Oct 2011

Upon your review, I'll make my place more fancy for you next time. And I won't go away before I refund the safety deposit, I SWEAR!!!

Thank you again and get my warmest regards,
Jerome Pariente
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing