“Very Helpful, Efficient Service”

Ultimate Paris Guide Tours
Ranked #47 of 549 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Paris for a few days and take advantage of the best that the City of Light has to offer. Ultimate Paris Guide, your concierge and personal assistant, available 7 days/week, will plan your stay from A to Z: The best addresses - The best restaurants and shows - Private tours with your guide - Private transfers - Personal shopping - Hotel bookings - Advice and recommendations - Baby sitter - Taxis - And much more… Our only limit is your imagination!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Canada
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Very Helpful, Efficient Service”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Alexandra made my planning this trip from Canada so much easier. I had a group of 9 and was unfortunately in a position where I had to book much of our itinerary very last-minute. She put together exactly what I wanted and the whole trip went off seamlessly. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend them when you're planning from a distance like I was. Excellent serve, excellent value. Alexandra was wonderful!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank kinch1
UltimateParisGuide, Manager at Ultimate Paris Guide Tours, responded to this review, 13 October 2011
Dear Kinch,
It was such a pleasure for us and our guides to take care of you and your team in Paris! We can't wait to have you back here, merci et à bientôt!
Ultimate Paris Guide team
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great!! perfectly planned itinerary!!”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I came with my wife to Paris, and i choose ultimate paris guide because we didn't have time to organise everything - i was in contact with Olena, and it was such a time saver! our trip was a bit planned in last minute, we decided to go to Paris 2 weeks before we went. Our concierge reserved the hotel (Plaza Athénée, such an amazing place!!), and also our every day planning. We just stayed for 6 days, but it was like 2 weeks as we did so much. We did a tour in a private boat (wooden), also private tours of Paris with our wonderful guide Caroline and our private driver, that for 2 days, i also followed my wife for a cooking class (ok i must admit that was just to please her rather than me!), we also had a river dinner cruise on the Yachts de Paris, which was great. Great restaurants were advised, as well as shopping areas and things to do. Private transfers to the hotel and airport, everything was very smooth, and my wife and i just had to decide whether or not we would do the offered activities, so again really a gain of time, that neither me nor my wife had as we are working a lot. Next time i am coming back with my staff, for a incentive to Paris and i for sure will let Ultimate concierges take care of this...simply perfect!

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Matias B
Dear Matias,
We’re pleased having answered all your expectations about your visit of Paris. We hope see you again soon in our lovely city. We have so much to show you again!
Best regards!
Ultimate Paris guide team
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous !”
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Gorgeous!

Hi everyone! I’m just coming from a travel in France of two months where I spent a wonderful time! I visited several regions from north to south thank to my private concierge service which advised me and guided me during all my stay in France. I also loved that everything was organized and booked in just one call! Every time I would call Gauthier, tell him what I was looking for, for when and where and everything was booked! Otherwise, when I had no idea but the desire to go out, I would call him to know what was the best at that moment. I had to wait only a few hours before receiving some great propositions, that I only had to look through and make a choice. Well, I always had great days and evenings thanks to this team.

1 Thank Matt S
UltimateParisGuide, Manager at Ultimate Paris Guide Tours, responded to this review, 23 September 2011
Dear Matt,
We are happy to see that your stay went well. It was a pleasure to organize your stay in Paris and we hope to see you soon!
Best regards,

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful services for a beautiful city”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Fantastic!
I called that concierge service to organize my trip in Paris. I have been completely satisfied by their performance and knowledge. They were able to advise me, they recommended activities according my wishes and taste. Before coming to Paris, I didn’t know this city at all. But now thanks to my team of concierges I know a lot about this wonderful city. Ultimate Paris Guide is definitely the contact to have if you want to spend a gorgeous stay in the City of Light!

2 Thank Ostuna
Dear Ostuna,

Thank you very much for your nice comment. It was a pleasure to make you discover Paris and its treasures. Hope to see you soon!
Best regards,

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I loved so much”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

ULTIMATE PARIS GUIDE takea good care and organising every thing for me.

1 Thank Medusa H
Dear Medusa,
We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay in Paris and we’ll be glad to accompany you again.
Kind regards,