US$ 188
US$ 209
US$ 193
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

US$ 213
US$ 198
  • Pool
US$ 226
US$ 187
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 254/night.

US$ 491
US$ 328
  • Room Service
Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 130
US$ 120
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

US$ 143
HolidayInn.com
US$ 115
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdead end streetlatin quarterde gaulle airportgreat locationrer bquiet streetthe air conditioningstay there againbalcony roomquiet hotelpriced hotelsubway stationcouple of nightswater pressurearound the cornerroom keystayed nights
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

For Parisian standars this is a good hotel. Its asset is the location: quiet street, closely located to Jardins de Luxemburg and Cartier Latin. Room was clean but small. Staff was helpful. The only thing I did not like was that when I asked for a reference for a good restaurant in the neighborhood, the man in the reception not only recommended one but inmediately made a reservation and gave me a hotel card to present to the restaurant. I felt it was not about me getting a discount but them getting a commission. I decided not to go to the restaurant. For the future, I recommend the hotel staff to be more neutral when making recommendations.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Pavel P, Asst. sales manager at Hotel les Jardins du Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Elisa F,

It is our core philosophy to make every of our guest’s stays a special one so you can appreciate and discover some of the unique places Paris can offer.

To ensure your restaurant experience, as we feel also responsible for it, we call the restaurant to verify the availability and avoid you some bad experiences.

We are sorry if the procedure was not completely explained and we regret this misunderstanding. We will be more specific about it when recommending a restaurant.

Thank you for comments and we hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Stayed for three nights in June 2016. As mentioned, the Luxembourg metro station is minutes from the hotel, and location is certainly Jardins best feature. Our room was a bit cramped for size but adequate. We were just next to the elevator so other rooms may be larger . We had a lovely view of a rooftop garden across the street, large (nearly floor to ceiling) windows and a small balcony with a nice potted palm. The beds are comfortable, and the room is quiet enough at night for sleeping. The shower/tub combo is a bit of a challenge-both stepping in over the high side, and showering without a curtain - it gets easier as you practice! Not good for anyone with balance problems. There was a mini fridge in our room, and a safe. The small lift is typical of a small Parisian hotel, and there is an inside stairwell to use. We did not take the breakfast that is offered in the basement each morning for 13 E. As mentioned in other reviews, the internet is very slow and seems to disappear frequently. If you can get a good rate on a room, the advantages might outweigh the disadvantages. Some staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Pavel P, Assistant sales manager at Hotel les Jardins du Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Clover53,

We consider every guest comment very important as they help us to improve our services. I would like to inform you that after your incident we changed our internet supplier and we increase the internet capacity and speed in order to guarantee a better internet connection.

If you prefer larger spaces, please ask for the superior rooms located in ground floor. These rooms have a larger surface with high ceilings and a choice of original work of art on the walls. In addition, the rooms have their own private entrance so you will feel in your personal apartment in Paris.
Thank you for sharing your concerning with us.
We hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

The hotel is a short RER ride from Gare du Nord, in a nice area with many restaurant options. Shower has no curtain, tricky to avoid a wet mess, but otherwise fine. Reliable internet in the room. Breakfast was OK, nothing special.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank brienanni
Pavel P, Attaché Commercial at Hotel les Jardins du Luxembourg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear Brienanni,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about Hotel Les Jardins de Luxembourg and specially about our bathtubs with a shower component & breakfast.

For all of our readers our current breakfast is composed of French pastries, natural orange juice, organic milk, a great variety of season fruits, large choice of marmalades and jams, nutella, eggs & bacon. If you wish, for your convenience breakfast can be also served at your room.

We do put some efforts in offering a comforting breakfast so please help us in making it better and do let us know what you would have liked to have for breakfast that we did not offer.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel next to gardens and short walk to the Latin Quarter, I prefer this area due to direct rail link to CDG airport and local metro is close to, room had drinks fridge which is handy, I usually put hotel drinks in the wardrobe and fill with my own booze from the supermarket

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I stayed at this hotel when I was visiting Paris to give a talk at a university. When I arrived at the hotel and unzipped my purse, I realized that my wallet had been stolen (at Gare du Nord). The lady at the desk was very helpful and supportive. She called Gare du Nord for me and helped me in many other ways. Several days later, another desk clerk was very helpful to me in figuring out how to get to another train station. The hotel room was nice and the location was great as well. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Vraemy,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay despite the incident you had. I’m happy to hear that the concierges were up to the task. It will always be a pleasure to advise and help our guests with anything they need.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.