1,255 results
All reviewssex shop next doortrain stationexecutive roomconvenient locationminute walkking bednice roomsmall balconynespresso machinethe hotel is cleaneiffel towercroissantsbastillegareihgcafesrer
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My husband and I spent a lovely weekend in this friendly hotel. The room we had was small but with a lovely bathroom. I would say though that I didn't like the paper cups for tea /coffee. The beds are rooms are spotlessly clean and the beds very comfortable. I did notice that someone had left their room service breakfast tray outside of their door in the morning and it was still there when we came in in the afternoon.
We didn't have the breakfast as €18 I feel is too expensive even in Paris for a breakfast when just down the road one can be bought for less than half the price.
The hotel is very handy for the Metro being only minutes away.
The staff are lovely and very helpful which is why I would have no hesitation in staying again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnParba, Responsable relations clients at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We have been very happy to read your review regarding Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The staff at this Hotel made my daughter's 13th birthday present dream trip a absolute delight! Great service, an awesome vibe and with security door, safety was never an issue. The breakfast was filling and French, with great amounts and available from 0630 till 0930hrs. The room was spotless, warm and cosy with great beds. The best thing is that they make you feel like home and a week with them had us knowing all the staff by name, and constant French lessons to help us survive in the city. This Hotel is superbly placed within a 10min walk to the Bastille statue (and the best restaurant in Paris - Le Grande Marches) and only 3 minutes from Gare de Lyon and the Metro. I will be back every time I visit Paris - cannot wait. Thank you Mikael and Philippe!!

Room Tip: Street view is awesome, the opposite side allows you to see the top of the Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Phillip B
HolidayInnParba, Responsable relations clients at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel... beautiful interiors..staff was helpful..rooms are small but beautiful.. metro station is just a few meters away.. it is little bit far from the centre...overall it was a pleasant stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnParba, Responsable relations clients at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear kudi p,

Reviewed 21 September 2017

No, she didn’t! Oh yes, I did!! I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Paris and it was marvelous!! Seriously, this was such a chic boutique looking hotel in a fantastic location for a killer price. Do not pass this up! I know what you’re thinking, “I want to stay at a fancy hotel and Holiday Inn doesn’t scream Parisian experience.” But it truly is the Parisian experience, trust me. Located near La Seine (the Seine river) and next to a sex shop , this glamorous little hotel has left a special place in my heart. The lobby is furnished with soft chairs, crystal lighting, golden vases and romantic architecture. There is a beautiful curved staircase leading to the rooms above. There is also an elevator if you need it and it’s impossibly cute and quaint.
The rooms are of average size for a big city. Meaning, they are a bit smaller than American suburb hotels. Most hotel rooms in big cities are smaller, so love it! The rooms were clean, fresh, and had adequate closet space to hang your fancy Paris fashions. The bathroom was small but beautiful!! I just loved it! The service there was truly wonderful.
Every day our room was cleaned and every morning they offered breakfast (additional cost) every morning and cocktails (additional cost) at night. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance that are really tasty. I recommend cracking a bottle of wine and taking a long walk down the river to dance with the Parisians that get together to dance the salsa, polka, or just to dance. It’s a safe neighborhood and I felt completely confident walking around at night with my husband. (But always exercise caution when walking around like you would in any big city.)
Overall the Holiday Inn Paris, Gare de Lyon Bastille combines excellent service, cleanliness, glamor, and historical detail. I will stay here again when I return to Paris!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimmyharwood
HolidayInnParba, Responsable relations clients at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The best thing in this hotel is the location especially for those who plan to visit other cities in France as it is few meters away from the train station. The other thing I liked also is the passionate and friendly attitude of the hotel staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo