K+K Hotel Cayre
  • Breakfast included
US$ 297
US$ 230
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 388
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
2,518 results
All reviewsrue du bac metrometro stationgreat locationeiffel towerheated floorswithin walking distanceleft bankexecutive roombreakfast buffetfront desk staffst germainmusee d'orsaytravel agentexcellent hotelwalked everywherelatin quarterour honeymoon
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Very conveniently located on the Boulevard Raspail in the 7th not too far from the D'Orsay, the K&K Cayre is comfortable, impeccably clean, stylish and provides good service with friendly staff. The hotel chain is German, so the hotel breakfast is a sort of eclectic German-French offering, and, though tasty and varied, is relatively expensive when a delicious morning meal can be had at one of the many cafes nearby for much less. However, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was very pleased with the good value. I booked through the internet on a prepaid deal, so if you can do so, I'd recommend it.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the lovely view from the top floor, but the rooms are smaller there.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank elisa n
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in April 2012.

Whilst the room was on the small side, it was adequate for us (a couple no children) and from what I understand, most hotel rooms are on the small side in Paris. Bed was comfortable and heated floor in the bathroom was fabulous. Also very clean and the a/c worked well.

The service we received from the front desk staff was fabulous. They were extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations, transport and tour bookings. All the staff in the hotel were very pleasant and helpful - we couldn't fault the service.

The included breakfast was quite nice, it had everything that you could want really.

The location was great for the things that we wanted to do such as d'Orsay, The Lourve, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower etc, however there is a Metro Station right outside should you wish to take the metro anywhere else. It is also near a few main streets so also easy to get a taxi.

The only one minor downside of the hotel was that the elevators were a little on the slow side, but it didn't bother us too much.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and we would stay there again for sure.

Room Tip: We had a room on the fifth floor facing the courtyard and it was very quiet. We heard no noise at all.
2  Thank CWPerth
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This was our first time in our Paris. Our travel agent recommended this hotel because of the location and the fact that we could get by with English there (my French is horrible). We arrived on a red-eye flight so we of course couldn't check-in when we arrived but they held our bags and gave us a map explaining where we were, etc. I was expecting a very small room based on the reviews but it was just perfect for us. The breakfast was included in our stay and it was really good...I can eat pate and fresh bread everyday! We walked every where from our location. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Liselle O
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I just recently returned from my first trip to Paris, and I was lucky enough to stay at K+K Hotel Cayre. The staff of the hotel was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is smack in the middle of Paris and is central to all the major tourist destinations with great restaurants located just a short walk away. I can't recommend this hotel more highly.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

We have just returned from a six night's stay at the Cayre, and it was wonderful. The reception staff, Francois and Denis and the others were very helpul in every way. The location of the hotel is near the many great restaurants and cafes in the Latin Quarter. The Metro station is right across the street. The Louvre and the D'Orsay museums are within walking distance. Our room was lovely, very quiet, with a balcony overlooking Blvd. Raspail. Last but not least, the breakfast buffet was amazing. We have been to Paris many times before, but we have never been offered such a sumptuous breakfast, and such a pleasant service . Thank you to all of the staff who have made our stay in Paris, so delightful.

Room Tip: 5th floor end facing Blvd. Raspail
1  Thank Suzanne S