All reviewseiffel toweremile zolaroom was cleannearest stationrecommend this hotelminute walkstayed here for nightsbudget hotelnice showerwould stay here againsafe areacroissantsour honeymoonsmall balconytwo blocksmetro stoplocation was perfect
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location, great service from the front desk. Roughly a 20 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower but beautiful scenery. Very tasty restaurants in the area, and the store across the street has pretty cheap champagne. Great stay, highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
bwcambronne, Directeur général at Hotel Eiffel Cambronne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

On behalf all the team, thank you so much for your nice comment.
We are pleased that our hotel made you happy.We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Initially I found this hotel very small, the lift, the stairs, the rooms etc but this is just how it is in Paris. This hotel is a great option if you're on a budget or just not into spending a load of money on a hotel room. Especially in Paris where you will definitely spend the majority of your time out site seeing!

The rooms were clean and the hotel staff were very helpful. We experienced up to 3 different staff members and found everyone very obliging and helpful with our queries. The hotel is located near several metro stops so it is so easy to get around. Definitely use the metro while in Paris, it is an excellent way to see all the sites. There is also a delicious bakery across the street from the hotel!!

I would recommend this hotel for a Paris break and would definitely book again if I was returning.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geraldine C

Thank you for sharing your impressions about the room and staff.
We are dilighted that you enjoy your stay and spend beautiful moments in Paris.
We all hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

wouldnt stay here again. poor quality of linen and lift is made for 2 people and no bags . reception is poor and not much communication at all. is near nice restarnts and effiel tower but it ends there.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We booked 4 nights here and they have great reception staff who are friendly, polite, informative, considerate and very welcoming. We came a a group of 3 friends and have found Paris extremely welcoming, friendly and a wonderful place to visit. The views from the 6th floor stairwell window is fantastic of the Eiffel Tower espically at night when it sparkles on the hour. It can be a great walk to the Eiffel Tower it can take about 20 mins to half hour or even more depending on how many great shops you stop at along the way.The cafes and paritisaries are endless and the staff are so friendly. The internet has been great to be able to keep in touch with family back home especially to be able to use it in your room so you don't have to go to the reception area. The Metro is close and you have a choice of 2. There are alot of Pharmacies so if you need anything there are many to choose from.

Room Tip: Stay at the back of the hotel and ask for level 6 or 7 as they get views of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
bwcambronne, Directeur général at Hotel Eiffel Cambronne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Hi,

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Had some problems with check in. Took an abnormally long time for her to locate our reservation information (it’s a small hotel!) After finding it, she tried to give us a double room and told us check in was 1 PM. However, the print out from our booking (made directly with Best Western, not a third party) stated check in was 12 noon and were booked for a room with 2 single beds. Thankfully I had thought to print it and bring it. After I pointed this out, the receptionist tried to make me feel bad about asking for the room I had booked. Eventually I got it, but I really didn’t appreciate her trying to make me feel guilty when it wasn’t my mistake.

I don’t know if it was just the location of our room, but it was incredibly noisy! Doors slamming all hours of the day and night. Made it very difficult to get any sleep. The AC unit was barely functional. In 37 C degree heat, this is a huge factor. I had heat exhaustion the first day I was in Paris, and was unable to cool down with the lackluster AC unit. I kept tripping over the box spring of one of the single beds because it was sticking out further than the other, and I wasn't able to shift it. A digit of the wifi password given by front desk was illegible. I eventually figured it out through trial and error - thankfully it was a number. Because of the receptionists attitude during check in, I didn’t feel comfortable asking for help.

Same receptionist checked us out the next day. She was still quite rude to us. I don’t know if that’s just her personality, or she was still angry but it was not professional at all.

I would not stay here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. I expected far better for a Best Western hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family