“A gem”
Review of Le 114 Faubourg

Le 114 Faubourg
Reserve with
Le 114 Faubourg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 18,479 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The "casual" restaurant at Le Bristol Paris is a lovely gem with a varied menu. Our waitress was pleasantly opinionated and helped guide me in my choices. Everything looked so good, I wanted it all! I settled for duck pate en croute and lobster salad. Divine. Excellent wine, excellent service with wit and flair.

1  Thank Kate S
HotelLeBristolParis, Food and Beverage Director at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear Kate,

We are really delighted to read that you spent a lovely time at our Brasserie Le 114 Faubourg. Eric Desbordes is very pleased that you enjoyed his cuisine, above all his famous “pâté en croute”!

Patrice Jeanne, Director of the Brasserie, and his team, look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Food and Beverage Director

Reviewed 23 July 2012 via mobile

The food was spectacular. We shared the Rib Eye that was cooked to perfection. Best Ribeye ive ever had.. For starters we had the ham and tar tar. Blew our mind. The service was 5 star as was the food...

5  Thank miamicoup

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your impressions about your experience at 114 Faubourg.

Eric Desbordes, the Chef, and Patrice Jeanne, the Director, are really pleased to read that you had there the best meal in Paris.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Food and Beverage Director

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I went to 114 for my boyfriends birthday when we were in Paris. The decor is gorgeous. The service was friendly and unobtrusive. But the best bit was the FOOD. Beautifully presented, excellent portion size, tasted delicious. Without doubt the best meal we have had (and we have been to a few Michelin star restaurants!). Wonderful overall experience that we wouldn't think twice about recommending and returning to.

2  Thank Sanantha
HotelLeBristolParis, Food and Beverage Director at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Dear Sanantha,

We are more than happy to read that you did not regret your choice of restaurant for such an important occasion, and that you would easily recommend our luxury French brasserie.

It is very important for us that the food reflects the best quality in order to keep pleasing our guests.

We do hope that your next visit will even be better than the one you just had, and we thank you again for your comment.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I had dinner here with my mom and my sister, and we loved it. This is the best brasserie I ate at in Paris.I had the burger with fries and I enjoyed it very much. The food is inventive yet so comforting and delicious and the desserts are to die for. The service was impeccable, which surprised me since this was the more casual of the two restaurants at Le Bristol. I would definitely go back!!

Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear guest,

We are delighted that you loved our luxury brasserie “114 Faubourg” and the friendliness of our staff. Patrice Jeanne, the restaurant manager, and all his team, as well as Chef Eric Desbordes, will be delighted to welcome you back at 114 Faubourg very soon.

Food and beverage manager

Reviewed 8 June 2012

loved this place, modern cute decor, verry friendly staff. restaurant is within the beautiful le bristol

Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur at Le 114 Faubourg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear guest,

May we thank you for posting a review based on your last visit in our luxury brasserie.

Our team was thrilled to read that you enjoyed the food and our service quality.

We truly hope having the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,