Hotel Le Burgundy
US$ 186
US$ 274
US$ 220
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 166
Official Site
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 116
US$ 225
US$ 212
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 1,283
US$ 1,227
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsrue st honoremadeleine metro stationclassic roomdeluxe roomindoor poolplace vendomeheart of parisroom serviceluxury hotelromantic weekendlovely boutiqueright bankbreakfast servicebeautiful roomthe location is perfectbeautiful hotelquiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to this hotel several times. Luxurious interior, pleasant rooms, excellent restaurant. Reception and staff are unfortunately trained to still smile and explain to how you can order breakfasts over the tablets, but they will forget to bring you a suitcase. This time the room was cold and the thermostat did not react in the room or in the bathroom. Although I learned that the recepcionist name is Ivan, but the suitcase I had finally taken from the warehouse itself and carry him into the room because I could not wait more. When I left, they told me that the luggage was loaded in the car. I checked it for sure. My suitcase nowhere. They forgot him. Imagine that I would have to come back from the airport. The plane would definitely fly without me. It's not the cheap hotel, so these mistakes would not happen.

Stayed: March 2018
BurgundyParis, Directeur général at Hotel Le Burgundy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jan D,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking some of your precious time to fill in your review.
I sincerely regret to read that we have failed to fulfill your expectations during your stay. Please be ensured that all your comments have been shared with the different departments and actions have already been taken accordingly

I would be extremely honored to welcome you back to the Burgundy Paris in the future and have the occasion to bring your positive opinion back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Tremendous thanks to the staff - everyone was incredibly polite and attentive. Location is A+ and the modern finishes are beautifully executed. Excellent bar service and menu. Recommended for business or leisure stays.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is a joy to hear that you enjoyed your Parisian stay at the Hotel Le Burgundy Paris and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. The whole staff at the Hotel will be happy to know that you found excellent service as this for us is fundamental. I am also pleased that you appreciated our Bar Le Baudelaire.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back soon

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The hotel has uneven service and though the concierge is excellent as well as most everyone at the reception, I encountered a rude young woman who upon a language misunderstanding decided to ignore me for the rest of my stay. The hotel is nice, though my room probably needed a little freshening up. Still, I would not return; the haughty attitude is unacceptable, one I've not experienced in all my annual visits to the city of light.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
BurgundyParis, Directeur général at Hotel Le Burgundy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear footnotesetc,

Thank you for sharing your review, although of course I am awfully sorry that you had an unpleasant experience.

I do entirely agree with you that we should have apologised and I can ensure you that this is definitely not a reflexion of our service. Any suggestions or opinions related to our service or our facilities is highly taken into consideration and, if in any way improvements can be made be well assured that my will is to achieve this goal.
We are looking forward for a new occasion to welcoming you back and provide you with our professionalism, politeness and best care, which are indeed the basis of Le Burgundy Customer Care Philosophy.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Loic Le Berre -General manager

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Le Burgundy located at quiet street and in great location, the red suite was classic and comfy, we felt really homey. Received complimentary gift everyday, and also birthday cake without request!!
The ambience of bar was nice, having a drink and snack was enjoyable.
Staffs were helpful and friendly, but no one told us breakfast was included when checking in (our booking indicated no breakfast), unfortunately we missed it one time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear CrystalMaldini,

It is with immense pleasure that I read your review and I am honored that your experience has been exceptional in this special occasion.
Your feedback is a very important opportunity for us to experience our level of service through the Guest's eyes and all your notes help us to work on improving its quality.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back soon at the Burgundy Paris.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Excellent service and quality. Really beautiful hotel - elegant, understated - with friendly and attentive staff, great location and excellent breakfast. Would recommend for business and holiday travelers and families Without a doubt my hotel of choice for Paris from now on.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 776leon,

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am super proud of all the wonderful work of Le Burgundy Paris team.
I will be sure to share your lovely review with all of them.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back soon in Paris.