2,774 results
All reviews eiffel tower a viking river cruise balcony view light show room service the check in process hop on hop modern hotel rain shower mini bar deluxe room nespresso machine amazing hotel two blocks breakfast was included around the corner croissants
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here one night with a small tour group. Looks like a typical big chain hotel-- nicely furnished, clean, but there were some really nice surprises. 1) Arrived at 8 a.m. and room was ready and we were allowed to check in. 2) Breakfast was wonderful, lots of variety, delicious, presented welll. 3) Views from room were delightful. Great location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tonymsrad
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I had booked this property around 3 months in advance for my honeymoon since my wife has been obsessed with the Eiffel since she was a teenager and had never been there.
I had stayed with them twice on on one night stays and had always had quick turnarounds. Neverthless I had tried to get in touch with the hotel through the email provided on my voucher by Accor and they were super slow to respond with ridiculous prices for a special set up(like 15euros++ for a balooon set up plus the charges for the baloons).
We arrived on a Saturday morning and were informed that the hotel does not have the room ready and will not even be able to offer an early check in at an extra charge. After having flown the wife in First Class , I did not want her to sweat it while walking around so we chose to pay for the breakfast and settle down.
We whiled away time till 1pm when the desk manager Antoinne told us that the room was ready. We arrived to find the room messed up as well as the glasses next to coffee machine completely full with milk and soiled.
We went back with pictures with the desk apologising and offering us a room on a lower floor but with a terrace view of the Tower.
Wife was happy so we took it up and did not push the matter.
Breakfast was good all three days of the stay and Jayesh from the bar next to the lobby was one of the best staff at this property.
The desk got us a brilliant table at a restaurant close by for our first dinner in Paris.

The worst moment of staying at the hotel most physically close to the iconic Eiffel was when I asked them for a scissor to cut away the bag tags on my luggage, the lady from guest relations told me that they would only be able to share a knife and would charge a tray charge by room service for this. When I expressed surprise she said that this is the way things are done in France and I would have to put up with it. Disgusted. Told the desk manager the story and he just shook his shoulders.

So much for Gold status with their program.

As long as the wife allows and I'm traveling for work , I might not out up here choosing a similar grade property of another chain three streets away avoiding the Novotel and Mercure in close proximity since I think this is an Accor thing.

Room Tip: pay for the view you will not regret it
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JEETA27
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights over the weekend. We had an Eiffel Tower view room with a balcony. The bed was very comfortable and the room lovely clean and modern. Staff were always helpful. The location was brilliant for us right by the Eiffel Tower and the river. I would definitely recommend this hotel. These pictures were the view from our balcony.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathryn D
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel is located probably only 400 meters from the famous Eiffel Tower. My wife and I paid extra for a room with view of the Eiffel Tower for our 28th Anniversary. The hotel is not far from the subway so it was easy for us to go to different places everyday. The view of the Eiffel Tower from our room was not bad but part of the hotel building blocks about 10% of the Tower, and we were already almost on the top floor. The hotel service was not bad but extremely slow. It seems that there was only one person working at the counter at any time. The reason I only give this hotel 3 stars is because the room and the bathroom are disappointing. There are mold on the wall in the shower, and the walls in the bathroom were not clean. The shower head was blocked with some solid deposits. The bed squeaks. The quality of the room does not match the price we paid. We will definitely try other hotels for future visits.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Viking puts their people up here before and after cruises (as do several other tour companies). Lobby is always full of groups coming and going at all hours. It’s a bit disappointing after a nice cruise, but the hotel is very accessible, has decent breakfast and wonderful restaurants nearby - to say nothing of the Eiffel Tower smack dab in front of you.
It’s clean, modern and offers a free android to use while touring the city.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple