All reviewsgare st lazaretrain stationtriple roomconvenient locationpleasant roomgaleries lafayettespacious bathroomtea and coffee facilitiesnice hotelbuffet stylegreat showersmall liftwalking distanceminute walk from the hotela stones thrownice sizemajor attractions
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Neighbours were a bit noisy but I brought ear plugs, thank goodness. Air conditioning in my room was good for the first 5 days, then almost non-existent, as on the last night of my 6 night stay. I had a double bed which took up most of the space, but it was reasonably comfortable and the staff were helpful and polite, which was a welcome change from the snobbery of most of the resident Parisians that I met with OUTSIDE of the hotel. That was a major disappointment to me, but not the hotel's fault! Close to St. Lazarre station, which is a BIG bonus, but the construction across the way made the street outside appear seedy. Not the greatest neighbourhood as it is due south of Pigalle, with many discreet brothels just streets away, and I had an incident with a drunk tourist on my way home from the Metro one evening, but otherwise the hotel itself is an excellent value for your money. Internet is still not reliable or always available, and you have to sign in each time, but they did offer to let me use their business room connection. Next time, I will stay near Versailles or Vincennes: I missed having grass and trees around me! Metro is easy to use - lots of offline aps to help you that way. Buses are useless when traffic is bad. Enjoyed my trip: bring comfortable shoes!!!!!!!! Versailles and Montmatre were my favourite! Eiffel and Champs Elysees were next. Louvre was a let down after all that hype. Suggestion: queues would be an excellent idea for viewing Mona Lisa. Enjoy Paris: just ignore the Parisian's disdain for the tourists, unless you have lots of cash or dress like you do. Talk about "biting the hand that feeds you" - they take the cake!!! History repeating itself: the Haves and the Have Nots. This happens everywhere, I know, but very UNROMANTIC in the reputed "City of Love". Favourite Boulangerie at Amsterdam and Liage. The BEST!!!

Room Tip: Inner court yard view, while not beautiful, avoided noise from outside.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Assistante d, de Direction at Atlantic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions following your recent stay in our hotel .

Indeed, as you remarked, like in many capital local people can seem a bit rude to tourists and we are very sorry that you had such bad experiences while in Paris.

Our team is very grateful for your compliments and we truly appreciate your feedback with regards to our good value for money .
We are also pleased to inform you that we have now changed our wi-fi network for a much more reliable one.

We hope that in the end you will keep good memories of your stay with us and look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you back on another occasion.

Kindest Regards.
Laetitia

Reviewed 21 June 2017

A very clean, small hotel. Great rate for triple rooms including breakfast. Visited here June 2017 for 3 nights - staff could not have been more helpful catering to all our requests in a timely, friendly manner.
Breakfast was wonderful and was included in our very reasonable room rate. We were here with family - 2 rooms, 3 people each including our 3 and 8 year old grandchildren. Staff was very patient with their attempts to speak French.
Daria was a superstar and gave her only my 2d pin for excellent service--dinner reservations, arranging airport transfers, etc.
Not the most convenient location for visiting some of the sites, but convenient to the Metro if you're "ok" getting around that way,

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ed F

Dear Guest,
We love reading nice feedback like yours. All the team is working for our guest’s satisfaction that’s why it’s very motivating for us to see that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you very much for congratulating Daria, we will certainly not fail to share your remarks with her.
We also are pleased to know that you have appreciated our breakfast with its variety of choices.
We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!
Kindest Regards.
Christelle.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Big bed, beautiful room, great bathroom, top floor, very well located (100m of subway and train, a lot of restaurants, supermarkets and cafes around). I felt very safe about my belongings. It totally worth the price.
I didn't use the breakfast service in the hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Assistante d, e Direction at Atlantic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Atlantic Hotel Paris.

It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback.

We are pleased to read that you have been seduced by our location, the comfort and decoration of our rooms.

We suggest you to try next time one of our 3 different breakfasts, as many guests reported us “the croissants are amazing”.

Sincerely yours,
Christelle.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because we had an early train out of gare st lazare, and the hotel was perfectly located for that-- very close and easy to find. Staff was accommodating and helpful. Rooms were better than average and did have AC, which we found wasn't always standard everywhere we stayed in France. Bathrooms were quite nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
PHILIPPE S, Responsable réception at Atlantic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear guest,

On behalf of the entire team thank you for leaving your review about your experience at the Atlantic Hotel Paris.

We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated our location.

We really hope to welcome you again for your next visit in Paris and in the meantime we stay at your disosal.

Kind regards.

Philippe

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We had a very good stay at the Atlantic. The staff was amazingly helpful and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Very close to the train station. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Assistante d, de Direction at Atlantic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this review about your experience at the Atlantic Hotel Paris.

We are pleased to read that you have appreciated the comfort and the size of our rooms and our pleasant location with all amenities nearby.

We hope to welcome you again very soon to renew this positive experience together.
Our staff is very thanksful for your kind compliments,and it will be a real pleasure to welcome you back soon,

We remain at your entire disposal.

Kindest regards