“good location”

ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15eme
Ranked #876 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The hotels is very close to a metro station. the rooms are good and the service is good as well. Its good to choose this hotel if your stay is short. the room has a comfortable bed and a small desk for work and laptop. So suitable for business travelers for a short period of time.

Room Tip: Tour Eiffel view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yassar H

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Good for a quick weekend. Location fantastic.
But an odd reception area which did not function well on arrival for guests, and the money spent on the reception decoration would have been better spent on the rooms.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 10am and were instantly checked in before check in time. All the rooms are the same and the only thing that is different is the views. They charge an extra 50euros for Eiffel tower view.

My plan for the trip was to propose to my gf and made it happen. Eiffel tower is within a 15min walk or 9euros in uber.

The rooms are very small. I am 6'1", and I had to use the restroom sideways cause my knees would hit the the wall.

The only thing that scared me a little since I work in the hospitality industry is that key was not working. I went to get a new one, and not only did they tell me the name that was on the room but did verify my id. Anybody could've got a key to my room no problem. That's a security issue.

Other than that issue everything was great and breakfast was good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I spent 2 nights there between 6 - 8 December 2017 and I wasn't happy at all. I would not recommend it in any case to any friends.
Although the room is decent in size, the toilet/shower is tiny, literally tiny...
The room wasn't clean, and although I asked for it to be cleaned well, it wasn't for the 2 days I was there.
I ran out of liquid soap and I specifically asked housekeeping to replace it and they did not...

To be a long story short, I wouldn't stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

An overnight stop before catching a flight. I phoned to request a disabled room as plans changed after my original reservation and my friend was flying with me. We had to share a double bed as there aren't any disabled rooms with single beds and the folding door of the bathroom made wheelchair access difficult. A few extras in the room like a 'tea and coffee' station would have been appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends