Hotel location is good, just 2-3 minutes walk from the Cambronne metro station which has only metro line 6. However, this metro line pass many attractive travel points, such as, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomph, Champs E'lysees, and has good connect to other places. There are many coffee shop, restaurants, a bakery shop and also pharmacy around the station, if you walk from the hotel follow into Rue Cambronne, there is a supermarket, restaurants also. The room is fair at this price, clean and feel fresh, I had good sleep for all my stay. I have not try dinner just only breakfast which was ok, good taste croissants and coffee. Staffs are ok, just some not smiling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne