2,579 results
All reviewseiffel towerversace tileshermes toiletriesmetro stationaround the cornerboutique hotelbeautiful hotelquiet neighborhoodminute walkclassic roommini barexecutive roomlovely boutiquehotel breakfasthighly recommend this hotellocation was perfectrooms are small
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel! The staff are friendly and ready to help whenever, and the rooms are clean and comfortable to stay in. Thank you for the wonderful service and I definitely recommend this hotel. 5 stars. ✨

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
ares15, Propriétaire at Hotel Ares Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear guest

We thank you for this nice review on tripadvisor

We are very happy to read that you found our hotel very nice and our staff friendly and we hope to welcome you again very soon

For you next visit do not hesitate to visit our official website Ares Paris Hotel where you can find all our best offerts on the internet.

With best regards.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay with the excellent room, service, and location. I loved the bathroom which had a great bathtub and shower. I arrived early and was able to leave my luggage until check in time. The breakfast was delicious and saved me money and helped start my day on a positive note. The room was beautiful, quiet, and clean. I felt very safe night and day. An excellent and always helpful staff, night and day.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ann R
ares15, Propriétaire at Hotel Ares Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mary Ann R,

We thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your room, service and location.

With best regards.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

It was ok.
The location was ok, although it was super close walk to the Eiffel Tower there was really nothing in the immediate area.
The staff at the front desk was super nice and kind , gave us some good recommendations for shopping which is what my and my sister were looking for.
Rooms however were very small.
It was so tight I had to physically pick up my suitcase and carry it over the bed to the corner. So so tight.
No bell boy or help so be prepared to drag your luggage with. The free breakfast was just ok too. We did not want it , we just grabbed some coffee.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, great service, nice rooms, very reasonable mini bar charges. My only gripe is the internet speeds. It's 2017 and internet is a necessity. We had 7 people in our group and everyone had an issue with the speeds. So whether it's playing videos or even just surfing the web expect slow speeds.

Also, at least at this time construction was going on across the street. Starts at about 8 am so don't plan on sleeping in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Lovely, friendly boutique hotel, very near the Metro and many cafes. Within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower. Staff was excellent in assisting us. English speaking. Rooms wee impeccably clean and made up promptly.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6h floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ares15, Gérant at Hotel Ares Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Lamallady

We thank you for this 5 stars review about the hotel Ares Eiffel.
We are glad that we meet with your expectation.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards