Hotel Vice Versa(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 96
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 176
US$ 170
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 152
US$ 126
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 427
US$ 320
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 377/night.

US$ 197
US$ 181
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 217/night.

US$ 301
US$ 281
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 403/night.

US$ 187
US$ 182
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 196
US$ 182
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

US$ 106
US$ 103
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 1,181
US$ 110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

2,100 results
All reviewseiffel towerapartment hotelone bedroom apartmentself cateringcharles michelsbir hakeimsmall kitchenthe sofa bednearest metrokey cardaround the corneryogurtdishwashersupermarketmonoprixhobseine
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this place to anybody. The rooms had cockroaches running about and when you complained about anything the staff were less than helpful. Often saying "it's summer" or "it's France" definitely do not recommend. We also had the toilets blocked and overflow and the hotel staff refused to have it fixed till the morning after we'd left. Shocking. Do not come here no matter the price.

1  Thank Liam M
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in June. Windows did not open, the only lighting in the bedroom was a bedside lamp. Also killed 5 cockroaches in the living area. When we asked if someone could come and unblock our toilet we were told that there was no one able to till the morning. Most unhelpful. When we enquired about ventilation in the bathroom, we were told 'it's summer, you don't need it'. We were also told that the towels were only replaced after 7 days. Any sooner and we would have to pay. Will not be staying here again, or recommending it.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We booked this hotel last minute as our airbnb fell through. The room we booked was an apartment with 2 double beds. What we got was 2 singles and a trundle bed in the living room...not exactly what my wife and I were hoping for, but not a disaster.

The door had scuff marks like someone had tried kicking it down. The kitchen area was not the cleanest. The shower/tub was dangerously slippery and difficult to get in for my mother and pregnant wife. The air conditioning in the bedroom didn't work, just blew air. Fortunately, the living room a/c worked and if we left the doors open the cool air eventually made its way into the bedroom.

While the above issues were annoying, they weren't a disaster. Just inconvenient. However, for $200+ a night, I expected some kind of cleaning service. After 3 days and no clean/dry towels left, I went to reception to ask about it. I was told they cleaned "once a week." I didn't realize I was staying in an extended stay motel next to a Waffle House and across the street from a used car dealership. That's fine, though. I mean, this was never communicated to me at any point in the booking or checking-in process, but I'm sure it's normal for hotels like this that advertise views of the Eiffel Tower.

When I asked for clean towels for the four guests, I was asked, "Are two towels ok?" No, there are four guests.

After I was handed the towels, I was told, "You know, I don't have to give these to you. I won't charge you this time, but you will need to pay for more towels."

A 30+ floor, $200+ a night hotel is charging for clean towels on the 4th day after check in? This is incredibly stingy and offputting.

The only reason that I'm giving anything above the minimum rating is the location was decent and the room itself was functional. I'm not a delicate traveler; I've dealt with crappy hotels from the outskirts of Houston to a place in North Korea without running water. This place is simply insulting for its price and claims. Pay the extra $30-$50 a night and stay in a little place in Montmarte or near the Bastille. Avoid this place unless you are only planning to stay for a night and have a strong love for the Eiffel Tower.

Oh, and the free Wifi is slower than molasses.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is located in a very shady area. Rooms are Not clean and furniture are very old and broke. Room smelled like Bad fish. Booked double beds and received one bed and a couch, staff did not care. Showed reservation I booked and they said we only have these rooms avail. No service, if you want fresh towels you have to pay 18 euro per day. The only positive about the hotel is the location, 10 min walking distance to the Eiffel Towel. 4 nights 900 Euro. Not worth. Rooms get charged on how many people occupy the room.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights. Reception staff very helpful contrary to many online reviews. Very cheerful n happy to help like one. Got rooms very easily n fast check in was done.
Room view was excellent river sien view from room plus reflection of Eiffel Tower n neighbouring glass tower specially at night viewing of millennium light n it's reaction from room window was amazing.

Safe area even to Rome in late nights.
Grocery shops nearby.

Good for long stay in the middle of city.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family