“STAYED FOR 14 NIGHTS”

Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel
Ranked #1,040 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Stayed for 14 nights.As i used hotel only to sleep at night so didnt find any disadvantages .
Staff was mostly friendly.Jean Franciois helped me with quick check out and booking taxi for the airport.Hotel is 15 minutes walk from Eiffel Tower.

Room Tip: great for Eiffel tower ,Seine river cruise
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this place to anybody. The rooms had cockroaches running about and when you complained about anything the staff were less than helpful. Often saying "it's summer" or "it's France" definitely do not recommend. We also had the toilets blocked and overflow and the hotel staff refused to have it fixed till the morning after we'd left. Shocking. Do not come here no matter the price.

1  Thank Liam M
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in June. Windows did not open, the only lighting in the bedroom was a bedside lamp. Also killed 5 cockroaches in the living area. When we asked if someone could come and unblock our toilet we were told that there was no one able to till the morning. Most unhelpful. When we enquired about ventilation in the bathroom, we were told 'it's summer, you don't need it'. We were also told that the towels were only replaced after 7 days. Any sooner and we would have to pay. Will not be staying here again, or recommending it.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We booked this hotel last minute as our airbnb fell through. The room we booked was an apartment with 2 double beds. What we got was 2 singles and a trundle bed in the living room...not exactly what my wife and I were hoping for, but not a disaster.

The door had scuff marks like someone had tried kicking it down. The kitchen area was not the cleanest. The shower/tub was dangerously slippery and difficult to get in for my mother and pregnant wife. The air conditioning in the bedroom didn't work, just blew air. Fortunately, the living room a/c worked and if we left the doors open the cool air eventually made its way into the bedroom.

While the above issues were annoying, they weren't a disaster. Just inconvenient. However, for $200+ a night, I expected some kind of cleaning service. After 3 days and no clean/dry towels left, I went to reception to ask about it. I was told they cleaned "once a week." I didn't realize I was staying in an extended stay motel next to a Waffle House and across the street from a used car dealership. That's fine, though. I mean, this was never communicated to me at any point in the booking or checking-in process, but I'm sure it's normal for hotels like this that advertise views of the Eiffel Tower.

When I asked for clean towels for the four guests, I was asked, "Are two towels ok?" No, there are four guests.

After I was handed the towels, I was told, "You know, I don't have to give these to you. I won't charge you this time, but you will need to pay for more towels."

A 30+ floor, $200+ a night hotel is charging for clean towels on the 4th day after check in? This is incredibly stingy and offputting.

The only reason that I'm giving anything above the minimum rating is the location was decent and the room itself was functional. I'm not a delicate traveler; I've dealt with crappy hotels from the outskirts of Houston to a place in North Korea without running water. This place is simply insulting for its price and claims. Pay the extra $30-$50 a night and stay in a little place in Montmarte or near the Bastille. Avoid this place unless you are only planning to stay for a night and have a strong love for the Eiffel Tower.

Oh, and the free Wifi is slower than molasses.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is located in a very shady area. Rooms are Not clean and furniture are very old and broke. Room smelled like Bad fish. Booked double beds and received one bed and a couch, staff did not care. Showed reservation I booked and they said we only have these rooms avail. No service, if you want fresh towels you have to pay 18 euro per day. The only positive about the hotel is the location, 10 min walking distance to the Eiffel Towel. 4 nights 900 Euro. Not worth. Rooms get charged on how many people occupy the room.