We enjoyed our stay here, the buffet breakfast was wonderful with lots of choices on offer to suit all tastes. Small rooms but this is Paris! Very easy to tour the city by foot or take the Metro, we used the metro to visit the Pere-Lachaise cemetery where Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrison are buried, also Edit Piaf is buried here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites, some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren